Pit bull mom and pups rescued by local group
MT. VERNON — A pit bull mom and her nine puppies now have a new lease on life thanks to the intervention of a newly licensed animal rescue group in Mt. Vernon.Continued ...
- National Night Out
- Living Color Living United 5K fun run held
- Pit bull mom and pups rescued by local group
City responds to controversy
MT. VERNON — The city has issued a response to concerns cited by residents about a retaining wall on South 42nd Street which has fallen and who is responsible for its repair.“As stewards of taxpayer’s dollars, the City of Mt. Vernon has a responsibilContinued ...
- Horse Creek Country Music Fest set for Sept. 27
- MVTHS approves tentative budget
- Vet's mother honored with flag
- City responds to controversy
Jeanette Bailey, age 60, of Centralia, passed away 5 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014, at Centralia Fireside House.Jeanette was born Oct. 29, 1953, in Centralia, a daughter of Fred and Beulah (Stover) Porter. She was married to Roger Bailey; they later divContinued ...
- Verschel A. Shaw
- Ruffie Helm
- William Wyant
- Brenda Forshee
- Jeanette Bailey
Jay lifts Cardinals over Red Sox
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Jon Jay hit an RBI single with two outs in the eighth inning to break a tie and lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 3-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday night.Continued ...
- Bain wins SIGA Jr. title
- Peralta wins 13th, Brewers beat Cardinals 7-4
- Rams experience solid summer
- Jay lifts Cardinals over Red Sox
Controversial Amway-style sales approach draws greater scrutiny
Enrique Martinez didn't like chocolate, but he was eating as many as 10 pieces a day, drinking chocolate protein shakes and rubbing a chocolate-based skin cream on his face. The chocolate came from MXI Corp., which uses a controversial business model called multilevel marketing -- companies without a sales force that recruit their customers to sell products, often in bulk to other customers, who might in turn sell to other customers, and so on.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- The virtues of lying
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Controversial Amway-style sales approach draws greater scrutiny