RLCD appointment ineligible
MT. VERNON — For a second time in less than a month, an appointment to the Rend Lake Conservancy District won’t be finalized due to an ineligibility.“People think they are in the district, and think certain areas are in the district, but they are notContinued ...
- MVTHS Board to discuss builders risk insurance
- Three new teachers are hired for MVTHS
- D-80 hires new teachers
- RLCD appointment ineligible
Terry Ann Sloat, 56, of Woodlawn, passed away Thursday, July 17, 2014, at St. Anthony’s Hospital in St. Louis.She was born March 26, 1958, in Centralia, daughter of Warner Moore and Albertia (Smith) Moore. She married Lonnie Sloat on April 11, 1994,Continued ...
- Dana Aydt
- Eli Hook
- Louise Whisenhunt
- Vel Pearce
- Terry Sloat
Mt. Vernon sweeps Bluford juniors
The Post 141 Junior Legion squad beat Bluford Post 1193 in a doubleheader Wednesday.
Mt. Vernon claimed the opener 12-2 in five innings and was victorious 10-4 in the second matchup.Continued ...
- Lincecum leads Giants past Cardinals 5-0
- Hines Sight: Rams ready for late August football start
- Mt. Vernon prevails in 8
- Mt. Vernon sweeps Bluford juniors
More than one in every 10 vehicles on the road has been recalled since January
It's becoming the year of the recall: Automakers have recalled more than 28 million vehicles in the United States this year — more than one in 10 vehicles on the road — putting the industry on track to trample the 2004 record of 30.8 million.Continued ...
- Each glass of bubbly has at least a million reasons to drink it anytime
- Amazon enters smartphone wars with Fire Phone
- How 8,500 large companies will become small businesses overnight
- More than one in every 10 vehicles on the road has been recalled since January