Ride for Rylan slated
MT. VERNON -- A Ride for Rylan benefit has been scheduled for a Field Grade School fourth-grader who has a cancerous tumor. Rylan Ashby, the son of Jon and Jessica Ashby, ran a fever for about 1 1/2 weeks. Following blood work and further testing, ofContinued ...
- Central Christian Church volunteers serve the community
- Community Good Friday Service to be held at Good Samaritan
- Officials confirm 1 case of norovirus
- Ride for Rylan slated
Elmer William "Bill" Scott, 79, of Centralia, died 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, at Doctors Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center in Salem. He was born Wednesday, Nov. 21, 1934, in Waverly, the son of Elmer Wilson and Alberta A. (Harrington) ScottContinued ...
- Jo Ann Dent
- Edith Atchisson
- Elmer VanHoorebeke, Jr.
- Bert Teffertiller
- Bill Scott
8 sly code words and why politicians love them
When Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., talked about a "real culture problem" in "our inner cities in particular" last week, he wasn't the first American politician to be slammed for using racially coded language to get a point across.Continued ...
- Spring Madness: 3 apps to help manage your schedule
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- Old Spice attracting women in gender-bending win for P&G
- 8 sly code words and why politicians love them