Summersville school raises money for heart health
MT. VERNON — For Summersville Grade School math teacher Keyma Mount, participating in this past weekend's South Central Illinois Heart Walk had a very special significance.Continued ...
- Heart Walk held
- Career Fair helps educate area students
- Summersville school raises money for heart health
Earthquake reports false
MT. VERNON -- Local television reports and social media posts about an alleged earthquake near Ina are false, according to the U.S. Geological Service. Thursday night, a posting on a USGS website fueled news reports and talk about a 2.7 magnitude quaContinued ...
- Kyle Price Ride set for April 26
- Water safety program held for Bethel students
- Cedarhurst set to host Family Day
- Earthquake reports false
George "Bo" Rawls, 73, a resident of R#1 Wayne City, passed away at 9:51 a.m. Friday, April 18, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. Funeral arrangements for George "Bo" Rawls are pending at Richardson Funeral Home in Wayne CContinued ...
- Cecil Daniels
- Ethel Rose
- Robert Morris
- Merret Sanders
- George Rawls
Allergies are the real midlife crisis
One of the biggest mysteries is why the disease comes and goes, and then comes and goes again. People tend to experience intense allergies between the ages of 5 and 16, then get a couple of decades off before the symptoms return in the 30s, only to diminish around retirement age.Continued ...
- Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps
- Millions of Android phones, tablets vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
- Day care's cost can exceed college tuition in some states
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis