Child still resents parents who skipped graduation
DEAR ABBY: When I was a child, my parents skipped my elementary school graduation. For that matter, everyone did. My grandfather had just died, so Mom was mourning his loss. Fast-forward a few years — nobody attended my junior high graduation, eitherContinued ...
- Bethel School registration set
- Lake levels
- As You Were
- Child still resents parents who skipped graduation
Thelma J. Terry, 73, of McLeansboro, passed away 8:05 p.m. Monday, June 30, 2014, at her residence in McLeansboro.She was born Oct. 14, 1940, in McLeansboro, the daughter of Cecil Howard Browning and Imogene R. (Hungate) Browning. She was married toContinued ...
- Mildred Kell
- Pearl Burnett
- Ronald Satterfield
- James Nichols
- Thelma Terry
State finals notebook: Defense shines despite error total
Webber's defense was officially credited with six errors in Friday's state semifinal game against New Athens.
Despite the high total, it was Webber's defense that kept them close.Continued ...
- Webber's Eleven
- Cardinals bounce back, beat Royals 5-2 in 11
- Opening Test
- State finals notebook: Defense shines despite error total
Five myths about caffeine
But how much do you know about the drug - and yes, it is a drug - you're consuming? Before downing one more gulp of your favorite stimulant, let go of some persistent, caffeinated myths.Continued ...
- Meet the black officer who went undercover as a KKK member
- VIDEO: The CEO of Levi's doesn't want you to wash your jeans
- McDonald's new mascot: Creepy or kid-friendly?
- Five myths about caffeine