Council discusses leaf burning
MT. VERNON — The city council will hold another workshop of leaf burning and an ordinance on first readings and how items are placed on the agenda.The possibility of a leaf burning ban has been discussed numerous times by the council, and a workshopContinued ...
- Group: Heroin use on rise
- Two council seats open
- Recycling reward program unveiled
- Council discusses leaf burning
John Lester “Jack” Kiselewski, 64, of Waltonville, passed away at 1:49 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, surrounded by his loving family.Continued ...
- Virginia Johnston
- Velda Showers
- Earl Bland
- Larry Bryant, Sr.
- Jack Kiselewski
Adams' homer gives Cardinals 2-0 win over Pirates
Matt Adams hit a two-run home run in the bottom of the ninth inning to give the St.Louis Cardinals a 2-0 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Monday night in the opener of a four-game series with the NL Central rival they topped in the division series last fall.Continued ...
- Trenton edges Mt. Vernon
- Futsal alive in Mt. Vernon
- Wainwright stymies Giants in Cardinals' 2-0 win
- Adams' homer gives Cardinals 2-0 win over Pirates
New dental tool could mean the end of fillings as we know them
There may come a time in the near future when fillings for minor cavities are a thing of the past. Researchers at King's College London are developing a procedure that uses low-frequency electrical currents to help teeth "self-heal" lesions, or cavities, without drilling.Continued ...
- More than one in every 10 vehicles on the road has been recalled since January
- Each glass of bubbly has at least a million reasons to drink it anytime
- Amazon enters smartphone wars with Fire Phone
- New dental tool could mean the end of fillings as we know them