Heart Walk held
More than 500 people took part in Saturday's South Central Illinois Heart Walk at Veterans Memorial Park in Mt. Vernon. The annual event raises money for the American Heart Association. This year's walk brought in $104,555. The goal of the event was $105,000, but organizers are confident late donations will help them surpass their goal. In addition to the walk itself, Saturday's fundraiser featured CPR demonstrations, kids' activities, a food tent, blood pressure screenings and more.Continued ...
- Career Fair helps educate area students
- WISH Showcase held
- Heart Walk held
Kyle Price Ride set for April 26
The Ninth Annual Kyle Price Memorial Ride will take place Saturday, April 26, beginning with registration at 10 a.m. at the Chapman Sports Complex in Woodlawn.Continued ...
- Water safety program held for Bethel students
- Cedarhurst set to host Family Day
- Water rate hike revisited
- Kyle Price Ride set for April 26
Cecil H. Daniels, 88, of Mt. Vernon, died 6 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at Nature Trail Health Care Center in Mt. Vernon. He was born Sunday, March 7, 1926, in Jefferson County, the son of William and Anna (Townes) Daniels. He married Tincie LuciContinued ...
- Ethel Rose
- Robert Morris
- Merret Sanders
- Willard Johnson
- Cecil Daniels
Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps
While they may not have thumbs to use the phone, pets can benefit from smartphone apps designed specifically for them.Continued ...
- Millions of Android phones, tablets vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
- Day care's cost can exceed college tuition in some states
- 10 tips for surviving a severe allergy season
- Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps