Hospital settles fraud case
MARION — The parent company of Crossroads Community Hospital has settled a federal Medicare and Medicaid fraud case.Community Health Systems settled the court case for $97.2 million. The case was filed against CHS and its subsidiary hospitals nationwContinued ...
- Pit bull mom and pups rescued by local group
- Speed limits investigated
- Panzier bridge bid over estimate
- Hospital settles fraud case
Mt. Vernon prevails in 8
The Post 141 Senior Legion edged Carlyle in eight innings on Monday.
Mt. Vernon claimed the victory 2-1 after Reed Millwood was hit by a pitch with the bases loaded.Continued ...
- Post 141 falls to Centralia in extras
- Peralta's 2-run double helps Cards beat Dodgers
- Hines Sight: We've embraced soccer here in America
- Mt. Vernon prevails in 8
VIDEO: Man attracts attention of local officials after feeding, swimming with alligators
Home video from a recent swamp boat tour in Louisiana shows a guide in the water feeding chicken and marshmallows to two alligators. The video has attracted the attention of local and state wildlife officials.Continued ...
- How do you change a flat on Mars? NASA learning as it goes
- Social networks are the new matchmakers
- It's back! The world's cheapest airline flies again
- VIDEO: Man attracts attention of local officials after feeding, swimming with alligators