Clark takes reins at Centralia
MT. VERNON — A Jefferson County school administrator has accepted a job in Marion County.Craig Clark, who has been the superintendent of the Dodds Grade School District for the past seven years, has been hired as superintendent of the Centralia CityContinued ...
- Beck, Cusumano named to coalition
- Young teen is mocked for not wanting to date
- Hapeman receives scholarship
- Clark takes reins at Centralia
Dorothy C. Leathers, 90, of Mt. Vernon, died at 11:25 a.m. Monday, July 7, 2014, at Mt. Vernon Health Care Center in Mt. Vernon.She was born Wednesday, Nov. 28, 1923, in Nason, a daughter of Carl and Iva (Campbell) Farthing. She married Otis M. LeathContinued ...
- Audry Freeze
- Delbert Dale
- Pauline Glenn
- Audrey Epperson
- Dorothy Leathers
Cardinals bounce back, beat Royals 5-2 in 11
Matt Carpenter had a career-high five hits, including the go-ahead double in the 11th inning, and the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Kansas City Royals 5-2 on Wednesday night to snap a three-game losing streak.Continued ...
- Opening Test
- Hines Sight: Webber's wild ride playoff run takes Trojans to Peoria
- Duffy, Royals keep Cardinals down 6-0
- Cardinals bounce back, beat Royals 5-2 in 11
McDonald's new mascot: Creepy or kid-friendly?
This week, McDonald's introduced "a new animated Happy Meal character that brings fun and excitement to kids' meals while also serving as an ambassador for balanced and wholesome eating." Not surprisingly, the American reaction to Happy's introduction has been one of horror.Continued ...
- Rules for avoiding those travel road bumps
- Go paperless: 3 apps to keep more info with less mess
- Can technology help you and your friends choose a restaurant?
- McDonald's new mascot: Creepy or kid-friendly?