Summersville school raises money for heart health
MT. VERNON — For Summersville Grade School math teacher Keyma Mount, participating in this past weekend's South Central Illinois Heart Walk had a very special significance.Continued ...
- Heart Walk held
- Career Fair helps educate area students
- Summersville school raises money for heart health
County eyes fund transfer
MT. VERNON -- Jefferson County's Finance Committee stopped short of recommending -- at the advice of State's Attorney Doug Hoffman -- an inter fund transfer to help the county bail out of its financial plight. County Chairman Robert White recommendedContinued ...
- Arbor Day event set
- Palmer hires attorney
- Arbor Day Celebration set for Saturday
- County eyes fund transfer
Mary Lee Graham, 87, of Hopedale, went to be with her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ on Good Friday, April 18, 2014, at the home of her grandson. She was born Easter Sunday, April 17, 1927, in Belle Rive, to Joseph and Lora Alice Kniffen Glenn. She maContinued ...
- Twanna Snow
- Wylodine Miller
- Raphael Gidley
- George Rawls
- Mary Graham
Rams outlast Orphans
The offensive floodgates finally opened in the ninth inning for Mt. Vernon's baseball team.
The Rams piled up six runs in the ninth inning to claim a 7-3 extra-inning victory Tuesday.Continued ...
- Mt. Vernon looks to move quickly on basketball opening
- Gamber resigns as Rams coach
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in triple overtime
- Rams outlast Orphans
To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
Sleep. Oh, to sleep. A good night's sleep is often a struggle for more than half of American adults. And for occasional insomnia, there are good reasons to avoid using medications, whether over-the-counter or prescription.Continued ...
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps
- Millions of Android phones, tablets vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when