MT. VERNON —
Michael and Esther Curry of Mt. Vernon announce the finalization of the adoption of their daughter, Abigail Sheldon Maryjean Curry.
Abigail was born Thursday, Oct. 1, 2009, and was placed with Michael and Esther on Oct. 3, who have cared for her since as her legal guardians. The adoption was finalized Wednesday, June 16, 2010.
Michael works as an attorney at The Bankruptcy Clinic in Mt. Vernon, and Esther is the assistant library director at C.E. Brehm Memorial Library in Mt. Vernon.
Abigail’s grandparents are Eldon and Sue Prosise of Salem and Kenneth E. Curry of Coulterville.
Laben Ryan Cross was born at 6:11 am at The Women's Hospital in Newburgh, Ind.
He weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.
Laben is the son of Ryan and Ashley Cross of Newburgh, Ind.
Proud big brother Jacksen Huel Cross welcomed him home.
Maternal grandparents are Jack and Kerrie Stewart of Benton.
Paternal grandparents are Mike and Ann Anthis of Mt. Vernon and Danny and Denise Cross of Belle Rive.
Maternal great-grandparents are Carmen and the late Kenneth Lampley of Benton and Stella and the late Clyde Stewart of Benton.
Paternal great-grandparents are Howard and Kathryn Irvin of Belle Rive and Susie and the late Huel Cross of Belle Rive.
MT. VERNON —
- Births Gray Anna Mae Gray was born 8:02 a.m. Feb. 17, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 inches long. Anna is the daughter of Jamie Ann Sands-Gray and Willis Austin Gray of Mt. Vernon. Ma
- Births Loftin Harrison Terrel Wayne Loftin was born 2:41 a.m. Feb. 16, 2014, in Mt. Vernon, to Andrew and Crystalynn Loftin. Harrison has one brother, Micheal and two sisters, Angel and Jaden. Harrison made his appearance weighing in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces a
- Births Marlow Emma Grace Marlow was born 7:26 a.m. Nov. 7, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and was 21.75 inches long. Emma is the daughter of Jason and Monica Marlow of Wayne City. She is welcomed
- Births Smith Kyng Anthony Smith was born 11:24 a.m. Jan. 27, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Kyng is the son of Champagne Kwame Dunn and William Anthony Smith of Mt. Vernon.
- Births Hale Ethan Cooper Hale was born at 6:43 p.m. Jan. 26, 2014, at Deaconess Hospital Hospital in Evansville, Ind. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Ethan is the son of Shanda and Ryan Hale of Wadesville, Ind. Grandparents include Gar
- Births Ellis Hudson Conner Ellis was born 10:37 a.m. Jan. 11, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 5 pounds, 5 ounces and was 18.5 inches long. Hudson is the son of Jayna A. Ellis and Ashley D. Ellis of Mt. Vernon. He is
- Births Basciano Lance Christopher Basciano was born 7:09 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2014, at SSM DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton, Mo. He weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces and was 20 inches long. Lance is the son of Steve and Cody Basciano of Troy. Maternal grandpar
- Births Bunting Tinley Sue Bunting was born 12:53 p.m. Dec. 13, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce and was 19 inches long. Tinley is the daughter of Deidra Sue Bunting and Christopher Earl Bunting of W
- Births Helm Kevin and Stacy Helm of Ashley are announcing the birth of their daughter, Evelyn Ruth Helm. She was born Oct. 31, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. Evelyn weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. Materna
- Births Seymour Kysen Thomas Seymour was born 5:32 p.m. Dec. 8, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 9 pounds, 6 ounces and was 21 inches long. Kysen is the son of Amanda Jean Seymour and Jasen Lee Seymour of Wayne City. H
- More Births Headlines