Bella Quiana Balakhani was born at 7:28 p.m. on Nov. 6, 2009, in Mt. Vernon.
She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long.
Bella is the daughter of Amber Easley and Reza Balakhani of Mt. Vernon.
She has five siblings, Justin, Benjamin, Kylie, Madalyn and Gracie.
Maternal grandparents are Beverly Easley of Bluford and William Easley of Ina.
Paternal grandparents are Patricia Williams of Sarasota, Fla., and Beza Balakhani of Georgia.
Evelina Jane Jacinto was born at 3:30 p.m. on Nov. 29, 2009, at St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.
She weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Evelina is the daughter of Christy and Rufino Jacinto of Mt. Vernon.
She has one sibling, Frankie.
Maternal grandparent is Mary Moore of Mt. Vernon.
Paternal grandparents are Jose and Ramona Jacinto of Guadalajara, Mexico.
Avery James East was born at 3:41 p.m. on Nov. 30, 2009, at St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.
He weighed 8 pounds and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Avery is the son of Jackie Lynn Gramata and William Tom East of Salem.
She has two siblings, Shaun and Gracelynn.
Maternal grandparents are Brenda and Charles Craid of Alma.
Paternal grandparents are Kenneth and the late Bonnie East of Monticello, Ky.
Daelen Caryle Michel was born at 11:37 p.m. on Dec. 2, 2009, at St. John’s Mercy Hospital in Washington, Mo.
He weighed 9 pounds and was 21 1/2 inches long.
Daelen is the son of Andrea Renee Ramsey and Jabe Caryle Michel of Mt. Vernon.
Maternal grandparents are Kerry Lee Ramsey of Washington, Mo., and Brian Wayne Ramsey of Mt. Vernon.
Paternal grandparents are Christopher Caryle and Pamela Sue Michel of Texico.
- Birth WiscarsonLyle Eddie Wiscarson was born 6:54 a.m. July 10, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon.He weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches longLyle is the son of Holly Joe Bowdler and Michael Lloyd Wiscarson of Ewing.
- Births Flexter Layla Addison Flexter was born 8:05 a.m. April 6, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Hospital in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces and was 21 inches long. Layla is the daughter of Seth and Megan Flexter of Mt. Vernon. Maternal grandpa
- Births Breeze Kennyth James Breeze was born 1:24 a.m. March 21, 2014, at SSM St. Mary's Clayton Road, St. Louis. He weighed 4 pounds, 10 ounces and was 18 inches long. Kennyth is the son of Falon and Cory Breeze of Bonnie. He is welcomed home by his brother
- Births Cherry Matthew Paul Cherry and Kristen Williams Cherry of Nolensville, Tenn., are pleased to announce the arrival of twin baby girls born on Dec. 6, 2013, at Centennial Hospital in Nashville, Tenn. Camryn Elyse Cherry was born 7:50 a.m. and weighed 4
- Births Beard Karson Wayne Beard was born 10:17 p.m. March 2, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces and was 21 inches long. Karson is the son of Meghan Lea Beard of Mt. Vernon. Maternal grandparents are B
- Births Gray Anna Mae Gray was born 8:02 a.m. Feb. 17, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 inches long. Anna is the daughter of Jamie Ann Sands-Gray and Willis Austin Gray of Mt. Vernon. Ma
- Births Loftin Harrison Terrel Wayne Loftin was born 2:41 a.m. Feb. 16, 2014, in Mt. Vernon, to Andrew and Crystalynn Loftin. Harrison has one brother, Micheal and two sisters, Angel and Jaden. Harrison made his appearance weighing in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces a
- Births Marlow Emma Grace Marlow was born 7:26 a.m. Nov. 7, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and was 21.75 inches long. Emma is the daughter of Jason and Monica Marlow of Wayne City. She is welcomed
- Births Smith Kyng Anthony Smith was born 11:24 a.m. Jan. 27, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Kyng is the son of Champagne Kwame Dunn and William Anthony Smith of Mt. Vernon.
- Births Hale Ethan Cooper Hale was born at 6:43 p.m. Jan. 26, 2014, at Deaconess Hospital Hospital in Evansville, Ind. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Ethan is the son of Shanda and Ryan Hale of Wadesville, Ind. Grandparents include Gar
- More Births Headlines