Bella Quiana Balakhani was born at 7:28 p.m. on Nov. 6, 2009, in Mt. Vernon.
She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long.
Bella is the daughter of Amber Easley and Reza Balakhani of Mt. Vernon.
She has five siblings, Justin, Benjamin, Kylie, Madalyn and Gracie.
Maternal grandparents are Beverly Easley of Bluford and William Easley of Ina.
Paternal grandparents are Patricia Williams of Sarasota, Fla., and Beza Balakhani of Georgia.
Evelina Jane Jacinto was born at 3:30 p.m. on Nov. 29, 2009, at St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.
She weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Evelina is the daughter of Christy and Rufino Jacinto of Mt. Vernon.
She has one sibling, Frankie.
Maternal grandparent is Mary Moore of Mt. Vernon.
Paternal grandparents are Jose and Ramona Jacinto of Guadalajara, Mexico.
Avery James East was born at 3:41 p.m. on Nov. 30, 2009, at St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.
He weighed 8 pounds and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Avery is the son of Jackie Lynn Gramata and William Tom East of Salem.
She has two siblings, Shaun and Gracelynn.
Maternal grandparents are Brenda and Charles Craid of Alma.
Paternal grandparents are Kenneth and the late Bonnie East of Monticello, Ky.
Daelen Caryle Michel was born at 11:37 p.m. on Dec. 2, 2009, at St. John’s Mercy Hospital in Washington, Mo.
He weighed 9 pounds and was 21 1/2 inches long.
Daelen is the son of Andrea Renee Ramsey and Jabe Caryle Michel of Mt. Vernon.
Maternal grandparents are Kerry Lee Ramsey of Washington, Mo., and Brian Wayne Ramsey of Mt. Vernon.
Paternal grandparents are Christopher Caryle and Pamela Sue Michel of Texico.
- Births Gray Anna Mae Gray was born 8:02 a.m. Feb. 17, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 inches long. Anna is the daughter of Jamie Ann Sands-Gray and Willis Austin Gray of Mt. Vernon. Ma
- Births Loftin Harrison Terrel Wayne Loftin was born 2:41 a.m. Feb. 16, 2014, in Mt. Vernon, to Andrew and Crystalynn Loftin. Harrison has one brother, Micheal and two sisters, Angel and Jaden. Harrison made his appearance weighing in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces a
- Births Marlow Emma Grace Marlow was born 7:26 a.m. Nov. 7, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and was 21.75 inches long. Emma is the daughter of Jason and Monica Marlow of Wayne City. She is welcomed
- Births Smith Kyng Anthony Smith was born 11:24 a.m. Jan. 27, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Kyng is the son of Champagne Kwame Dunn and William Anthony Smith of Mt. Vernon.
- Births Hale Ethan Cooper Hale was born at 6:43 p.m. Jan. 26, 2014, at Deaconess Hospital Hospital in Evansville, Ind. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Ethan is the son of Shanda and Ryan Hale of Wadesville, Ind. Grandparents include Gar
- Births Ellis Hudson Conner Ellis was born 10:37 a.m. Jan. 11, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 5 pounds, 5 ounces and was 18.5 inches long. Hudson is the son of Jayna A. Ellis and Ashley D. Ellis of Mt. Vernon. He is
- Births Basciano Lance Christopher Basciano was born 7:09 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2014, at SSM DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton, Mo. He weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces and was 20 inches long. Lance is the son of Steve and Cody Basciano of Troy. Maternal grandpar
- Births Bunting Tinley Sue Bunting was born 12:53 p.m. Dec. 13, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce and was 19 inches long. Tinley is the daughter of Deidra Sue Bunting and Christopher Earl Bunting of W
- Births Helm Kevin and Stacy Helm of Ashley are announcing the birth of their daughter, Evelyn Ruth Helm. She was born Oct. 31, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. Evelyn weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. Materna
- Births Seymour Kysen Thomas Seymour was born 5:32 p.m. Dec. 8, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 9 pounds, 6 ounces and was 21 inches long. Kysen is the son of Amanda Jean Seymour and Jasen Lee Seymour of Wayne City. H
- More Births Headlines