Benjamin Randall Rich was born on Dec. 18, 2009, at 1:19 p.m.at Deaconess Women’s Hospital in Evansville, Ind.
He weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces and was 21 inches long.
Benjamin is the son of Nathan Randall and Lindsey Rae Rich of Owensville, Ind.
He was welcomed home by a sister, Olivia Grace.
Paternal grandparents are Randy and Teresa Rich of Wayne City.
Maternal grandparents are Mark and Rhonda Bevis and Bob and Crystal Garrison, all of Mt. Vernon.
Maternal great-grandparents are Myra Bevis and Tom and Martha Peek, all of Mt. Vernon.
Caitlyn Sophia Cutler is pleased to welcome home her baby brother, Kristopher Michael Cutler.
He was born Dec. 20, 3009, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau, Mo., and weighed 4 pounds, 6 1/2 ounces and was 17 inches long.
He is the son of Tim and Amy Cutler of Jackson, Mo.
Grandparents are Wally and Sherry Cutler of Mt. Vernon and Galen and Marilyn Stutts of Jackson, Mo.
Great-grandmother is Betty Soloman of Mt. Vernon.
Justus Shawn Brubaker was born at 8:40 a.m. on Jan. 22, 2010, at St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.
He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Justus is the son of Nathan and Christel Brubaker of Ina.
He has five siblings, David, April, Conrad, Rosalyn and Alyssa.
Maternla grandparents are Eugene and Erla Burkholder of Ewing.
Paternal grandparents are Amos and Theresa Brubaker of Ina.
Lilian Grace Coomer was born at 1:44 p.m. on Feb. 2, 2010, at St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.
She weighed 4 pounds, 14 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long.
Lilian is the daughter of Kasie Nicole Bonifacius and Travis Wade Coomer of Mt. Vernon.
Maternal grandparents are Michelle Elliston of Woodlawn and Michael Dock and wife Kim of Mt. Vernon.
Paternal grandparents are Barbara Coomer of Mt. Vernon and William Coomer of Delta, Mo.
- Birth WiscarsonLyle Eddie Wiscarson was born 6:54 a.m. July 10, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon.He weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches longLyle is the son of Holly Joe Bowdler and Michael Lloyd Wiscarson of Ewing.
- Births Flexter Layla Addison Flexter was born 8:05 a.m. April 6, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Hospital in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces and was 21 inches long. Layla is the daughter of Seth and Megan Flexter of Mt. Vernon. Maternal grandpa
- Births Breeze Kennyth James Breeze was born 1:24 a.m. March 21, 2014, at SSM St. Mary's Clayton Road, St. Louis. He weighed 4 pounds, 10 ounces and was 18 inches long. Kennyth is the son of Falon and Cory Breeze of Bonnie. He is welcomed home by his brother
- Births Cherry Matthew Paul Cherry and Kristen Williams Cherry of Nolensville, Tenn., are pleased to announce the arrival of twin baby girls born on Dec. 6, 2013, at Centennial Hospital in Nashville, Tenn. Camryn Elyse Cherry was born 7:50 a.m. and weighed 4
- Births Beard Karson Wayne Beard was born 10:17 p.m. March 2, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces and was 21 inches long. Karson is the son of Meghan Lea Beard of Mt. Vernon. Maternal grandparents are B
- Births Gray Anna Mae Gray was born 8:02 a.m. Feb. 17, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 inches long. Anna is the daughter of Jamie Ann Sands-Gray and Willis Austin Gray of Mt. Vernon. Ma
- Births Loftin Harrison Terrel Wayne Loftin was born 2:41 a.m. Feb. 16, 2014, in Mt. Vernon, to Andrew and Crystalynn Loftin. Harrison has one brother, Micheal and two sisters, Angel and Jaden. Harrison made his appearance weighing in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces a
- Births Marlow Emma Grace Marlow was born 7:26 a.m. Nov. 7, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and was 21.75 inches long. Emma is the daughter of Jason and Monica Marlow of Wayne City. She is welcomed
- Births Smith Kyng Anthony Smith was born 11:24 a.m. Jan. 27, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Kyng is the son of Champagne Kwame Dunn and William Anthony Smith of Mt. Vernon.
- Births Hale Ethan Cooper Hale was born at 6:43 p.m. Jan. 26, 2014, at Deaconess Hospital Hospital in Evansville, Ind. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Ethan is the son of Shanda and Ryan Hale of Wadesville, Ind. Grandparents include Gar
- More Births Headlines