MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police
- Donald J. Thompson, 59 of the 700 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 2:40 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,000.
- A fight involving three men and two women was reported at 6:51 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of North Fifth Street.
- Police received a report at 3:20 p.m. Wednesday that someone hacked into a person’s e-mail and began using the e-mail to solicit funds, using the name of St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
- A fight was reported at 3:49 p.m. Wednesday at Eighth Street and Barton Street involving a black man wearing a gray shirt and a white woman wearing an orange shirt.
- A shoplifting was reported at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at Kohls.
- Kindle wood was reported taken at 2:14 a.m. Thursday from the Countryside Manor, 606 E. Ill. Highway 15.
- A man told police a woman staying with him took several undisclosed items from his residence in the 2100 block of Cherry Street. The report came in at 2:29 a.m. Thursday.
- An employee at Casey’s, 1400 Salem Rd., reported a drive-off of $57 to police at 3:43 p.m. Wednesday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Gregory Phillip Bullard, 38, of the the 100 block of Woodworth Drive, Bluford, was arrested at 5:42 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of possession of methamphetamine less than five grams. Bond was set at $10,000.
- A theft of undisclosed items was reported at 2:25 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of Warren Avenue.
- Police received a report at 7:49 p.m. Wednesday of criminal damage to property in the 15500 block of North County Farm Lane.