MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Adreyon C. Gordon, 36, of the 900 block of Cleveland Street, was arrested at 12:50 p.m. Wednesday on charges of violation of bail and driving on a suspended license. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Daniel N. Drew, 18, of the 700 block of South 10th Street, was arrested at 2:42 p.m. Wednesday on a charge retail theft. Bond was set at $1,000 and he was released.
- Robert Brent Visser, 28, of the 1200 block of South 26th Street, was arrested at 3:44 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of violation of bail. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Jhytrenton C. Ladd, 20, of the 700 block of South 17th Street, was arrested at 5:18 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of obstruction of justice.
- Brian W. Carlton, 45, of the 16500 block of Rolling Meadows, was arrested at 6:35 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of violation of bail. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Joshua Ryan Williams, 22, of the 600 block of Main Street, was arrested at 4:30 a.m. Thursday on charges of criminal trespass to a residence and disorderly conduct.
- A bus driver reported a large fight at Durham School at 3:12 p.m. Wednesday that made it difficult for the driver to maneuver through the area. Those involved left the scene when police arrived, according to reports.
- A cat reported to be foaming at the mouth was trying to get inside a house in the 2400 block of Conger Avenue around 9:33 Wednesday.
- A woman was chased by dogs in the 800 block of South 19th Street. Police received a call from her and from a witness around 1 a.m. Thursday reporting the incident. The owner of the dogs came out to stop the dogs and was cited by police. No injuries were reported in police records.
- Police received a report at 4:17 a.m. that someone threw an undisclosed item through a window at a residence in the 2200 block of College Street and left the scene in a silver Kia.