MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Ernie L. Whipple, 60, of the 2500 block of Herbert Street, was arrested Friday on a charge of criminal trespassing to state land. Bond was set at $1,000.
- Joevon C. Taylor, 28, of the 300 block of Castleton Street, was arrested Saturday on a charge of violating bail. Bond was set at $10,000.
- Chakiya R. Bulliner, 19, of the 600 block of South 18th Street, was arrested Friday on a charge of retail theft. Bond was set at $1,000.
- William R. Scrivner, 55, of the 1000 block of Tolle Road, was arrested Friday on a charge of driving while license suspended. Bond was set at $1,500 and Scrivner was released.
- Tirita Lashanti, 24, of the 300 block of Spruce, was arrested Saturday on a charges domestic battery and aggravated battery of a police officer. Bond was set at $15,000 and Lashanti was released.
- Heather M Adcock, 35, of the 300 block of West Hickory, Bluford, was arrested Sunday on two warrants for failure to appear. Bond was set at $5,500 and Adcock was released.
- Michael Lloyd Wiscarson, 30, of the 2100 block of Cherry Street, was arrested Monday on a charge of driving with a suspended license. Bond was set at $1,500 and Wiscarson was released.
- Tristan J. White, 19, of the 800 block of South 21st Street, was arrested Monday on a charge of aggravated assault for use of a deadly weapon. Bond was set at $1,000.
- Police responded to a report from security personnel at the Good Samaritan Regional Health Center of an illegal burn at a nearby residence in the 600 block of Salem Road at 6:25 p.m. Sunday. Smoke from the fire was blowing into the hospital’s air vents.
- A vehicle was reported damaged while parked at a residence in the 900 block of Perkins Avenue at 5:21 p.m. Sunday.
- Police responded to a report of a woman being beatened in the 1600 block of South 12th Street just after midnight on Saturday. The woman was taken to Crossroads Community Hospital for facial injuries. The suspect was gone from the residence when police arrived.
- Police and fire crews responded to a house fire in the 1600 block of South 12th Street around 3 a.m. Saturday.
- Police received multiple calls regarding furniture and other materials being burned in the front yard of a house in the 800 block of South 21st Street around 10 p.m. Saturday.