MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- George S. Harrington, 53, of Ashley, was arrested Tuesday at 11:14 a.m. on a charge of possession of methamphetamine manufacturing materials. Bond was set at $25,000.
- Benjamine X. Stuckey, 22, of the 700 block of South 15th Street, was arrested Tuesday at 1:14 p.m. on charges of aggravated domestic battery/strangling and unlawful restraint.
- Edna J. Thrailkill, 55, of the 500 block of South 18th Street, was arrested Tuesday at 5:36 p.m. on charge of violation of bail bond and driving with a suspended license. Bond was set at $1,500.
- Frank A. Sanders, 45, of the 800 block of South 19th Street, was arrested Wednesday at 12:17 a.m. on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,000.
- David M. Hughey, 31, of the 200 block of Opdyke Avenue, was arrested at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of domestic battery.
- Donald W. McCollum, 24, of the 500 block of Broadway, was arrested Wednesday at 1:42 a.m. on an in-state warrant. Bond was set at $1,500 and McCollum was released.
- Rachel J. Eller, 32, of Ramsey, was arrested Wednesday at 1:42 a.m. on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol. Bond was set at $1,000 and Eller was released.
- A theft prevention officer at Kmart told police a male juvenile was in custody for shoplifting at 8:21 p.m. Tuesday.
- Police responded to a report of a theft of straw in the 800 block of South 22nd Street at 9:38 a.m. Tuesday.
- Police responded to a report of a battery in the 200 block of Castleton Avenue at 6:38 p.m. Tuesday.
- Tuesday at 6:49 p.m., a resident of United Methodist Children’s Home told police she was battered by another female resident.
- A man beating another man in the 800 block of South 19th Street was reported to police at 10:20 p.m. Tuesday.
- Tuesday at 11:49 a.m., a resident in the 300 block of North 16th Street told police the door of the residence was damaged.