MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- A male subject reported at 11:11 a.m. Thursday that a laptop was stolen from his residence in the 800 block of North 12th Street.
- n A female reported to police at 12:43 p.m. Thursday that her purse was taken from her residence in the 100 block of Aspen Drive sometime the previous day.
- Firefighters responded to s shed fire at 5:12 a.m. Thursday in the 700 block of Stinson Drive. According to reports, hay stored in the shed caught on fire, caused by a heat lamp used to warm animals. Personnel were on the scene for about one hour. The fate of the animals was not immediately known.