MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Jera Koch, 18, Centralia, was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Friday on a charge of retail theft. She posted bond and was released.Anthony Graham, 43, of the 500 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested at 12:52 a.m. Saturday on charges of aggravated driving under the influence and driving while license revoked.
- Lee Thomas, 30, of the 900 block of South 12th Street, was arrested at 5:16 a.m. Saturday on a charge of disorderly conduct. He posted bond and was released.
- A male was taken into custody at 1:45 p.m. Saturday following an incident with a female, in which the male allegedly was chasing the woman with a weapon. The man was taken into custody at the intersection of 15th Street and Conger Avenue, reports state.
- A female caller told police at 2:19 p.m. Saturday that someone egged her mobile home and busted a window in the 2700 block of Jones Street sometime the previous evening.
- A woman reported at 6:35 p.m. Sunday that a man took her keys and wallet and the woman was allegedly battered at a residence in the 4200 block of Fox Creek Road.
- A female reported at 9:56 p.m. Sunday that she and her boyfriend were involved in a domestic dispute in the 800 block of Ellis Drive. The victim was taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center by emergency medical personnel.
- A subject reported the theft of an I-pod touch at 4:556 p.m. Saturday from a residence in the 200 block of West Fifth Street.
- Fire personnel were called to the 400 block of Broadway at 7:45 p.m. Saturday for the report of a transformer on fire. Ameren crews were contacted and arrived on the scene shortly after 8 p.m.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Denzel Haynes, 19, of the 16000 block of Illinois 37, was arrested at 9:38 p.m. Friday on several drug-related charges. Haynes was arrested for meth manufacturing, manufacturing/delivery/possession of drugs, possession of meth, possession of meth materials, resisting arrest, and violation of bail bond. Bail was set at $83,000 on three of the charges.
- Nathan Kempf, 21, Ft. Wayne, Ind., was arrested at 5:55 a.m. Saturday on charges of driving under the influence, and aggravated driving under the influence in a school zone. Bail was set at $20,000.
- Levi Bradham, 21, of the 17000 block of East Ranch Road, was arrested at 6:40 p.m. Saturday on a warrant for failure to appear.
- A relative reported at 12:01 p.m. Saturday the theft of lightning rods and copper wire from a residence in the 23000 block of East Holiday Road, Bluford.
- Someone took medications from a residence in the 13000 block of East Game Farm Road, Bonnie, some time before 2 p.m. Saturday, according to a submitted report.
One person was taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center for injuries received in a traffic accident at 11:48 p.m. Saturday on Illinois 37 at Lincoln Road, north of Dix. No other accident details were immediately available.