MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Jamie L. Hughey, 35, of the 12000 block of Liebengood Drive, was arrested at 5:36 a.m. Monday on a charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
- Justin Larcom, 24, of the 1000 block of Welkin Street, was arrested at 8:13 p.m. Monday on a charge of aggravated battery of a pregnant/handicapped person.
- Lakeshia Cain, 31, of the 300 block of Forest Avenue, was arrested at 11:14 p.m. Monday on charges of manufacture of ecstasy and possession of cannabis more than 2.5 grams.
- Devin Gilker, 27, of the 1600 block of South 12th Street, was arrested at 12:28 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of resisting/obstructing an officer. She posted bond and was released.
- A woman told police at 7:06 p.m. Monday that her husband had allegedly been battered by another man. The suspect was taken into custody and the victim was placed under the care of Litton’s Ambulance Service.
- Police made contact with three subjects who allegedly took scrap metal out of a vacant house in the 400 block of Maple Street shortly after noon Monday. The subjects were told to return the metal and banned from the property. No formal charges were filed.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Amy Roper, 41, of the 1400 block of South 13th Street, was arrested at 5:10 a.m. Tuesday on charges of operation of an uninsured vehicle and driving while license suspended. She posted bond and was released.