MT. VERNON — —
- Police responded to a report that items from a rental home in the 1700 block of Pace Avenue were stolen at 5:41 p.m. Sunday.
- Sunday at 12:07 p.m., a resident in the 700 block of North 12th Street told police someone stole their credit card and driver’s license.
- A resident in the 4100 block of Willow Springs reported a battery at 12:05 a.m. Monday.
- Police responded to a report of a battery in the 800 block of South 19th Street at 12:51 a.m. Monday.
- Sunday at 2:31 p.m., a resident in the 4000 block of Willow Springs told police she found a window to her residence propped open and medication stolen.
- Police responded to a report of a battery in the 2400 block of Casey Avenue at 4:36 p.m. Sunday.
- Sunday at 5:23 p.m., a resident in the 1200 block of South 27th Street told police they heard the sound of two gunshots.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Pamala S. Ridgeway, 56, of Bonnie, was arrested Saturday at 12:39 p.m. on charges of disorderly conduct and harassing electronic communication. Bond was set at $1,000 and Ridgeway was released.
- Marsha D. Crawford, 61, of Woodlawn, was arrested Sunday at 7:58 a.m. on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,000 and Crawford was released.
- Sunday at 12:54 p.m., a resident in the 100 block of Circle Drive in Waltonville told police someone stolen their medication.
- A resident in the 8100 block of North Spring Garden Lane reported criminal damage to a vehicle parked in the area at 2:53 p.m. Saturday.
- Sunday at 3:40 p.m., a man stuck in traffic at the 85 mile parker of I-57 northbound told police a man in the vehicle in front of him flashed a gun at him.
Ina Police Department
- Jeffrey D. Axe, 43, of Bonnie, was arrested Sunday at 7:06 p.m. on charges of driving with a suspended or revoked license and attempting to flee or elude an officer. Bond was set at $7,500 and Axe was released.
Illinois State Police
- Josh R. Jenkins, 21, of Fayetteville, N.C., was arrested Sunday at 8:59 p.m. on charges of reckless driving, carrying or possessing a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of a weapon. Bond was set at $3,000.