MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Patrick S. Tucker, 22, of the 700 block of South 10th Street, was arrested Tuesday on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting or obstructing a police officer. Bond was set at $1,000.
- Zacerie A. Richardson, 20, of the 21000 block of North Miller Lake Lane, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of retail theft.
- An illegal burn was reported in the 1000 block of Jones Street at 6:28 p.m. Tuesday. Police reported that three mattresses and a tree were extinguished.
- A vehicle was reported damaged on Tuesday morning in the 900 block of South Sixth Street.
- A bag was reported stolen from a residence in the 4200 block of Heritage Avenue on Tuesday.
- Medication was reported stolen from a home in the 400 block of Opdyke Avenue on Tuesday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- A house in the16800 block of North Doppler was broken into Tuesday, police records state.