Mt. Vernon Police Department
Matthew C. Krutsinger, 35, Christopher, was arrested at 4:52 p.m. Friday on a warrant charging failure to appear.
• James G. Jennings, 58, of the 800 block of South 24th Street, was arrested at 3:30 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence.
• Shantel B. Barnett, 28, of the 1000 block of South 26th Street, was arrested at 3:33 p.m. Saturday on three counts of forgery.
• John W. Phillips Jr., 49, of the 200 block of Walnut Street, was arrested at 12:07 a.m. Monday on a warrant charging failure to appear.
An employee of a service station in the 100 block of South 44th Street reported at 9:53 a.m. Friday the business had received a counterfeit $10 bill.
• A man reported at 7:20 a.m. Saturday his home in the 1400 block of White Street had been burglarized.
An employee of the Main Street Huck’s store reported at 4:35 p.m. Saturday a drive-off of $43.18.
• A man reported at 9:39 a.m. Saturday the theft of a bicycle from a residence in the 600 block of South 22nd Street.
• A man reported the theft of several items, including a GPS, from a vehicle at 12:52 p.m. Sunday.
• A male juvenile reported at 2:14 p.m. Sunday the theft of a motorcycle from a residence in the 1000 block of Jones Street.
A security officer requested an officer at 12:42 a.m. Saturday to a business in the 1400 block of Salem Road in reference to a patron who was the victim of a hit-and-run accident.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Alyiah Fuller, 17, Sparta, was arrested at 6:05 a.m. Friday on a warrant charging failure to appear.
• Adam J. Barker, 33, of the 16000 block of North Liebengood Road, was arrested at 2:21 p.m. Friday on charges of domestic battery and disorderly conduct.
• Cassandra F. Keele, 20, Charleston, was arrested at 8:10 p.m. Friday on charges of failure to notify authorities of an accident, driving while license suspended/revoked and a warrant charging failure to appear.
• Phillip E. Staley, 42, Dix, was arrested at 2 p.m. Saturday on a charge of criminal trespass to a residence.
• Christopher L. Hardig, 24, of the 800 block of Dewey, was arrested at 5:36 p.m. Saturday on two counts of aggravated battery, criminal damage to property and resisting/obstructing arrest.
• Matthew A. Stanley, 25, of the 10000 block of North Nason Lane, was arrested at 2:36 a.m. Sunday on a charge of theft.
Two occupants of a motorcycle were taken to Crossroads Community Hospital following an accident shortly before 9:30 p.m. Saturday on Illinois 142 in Belle Rive.
According to a report, Brandon Reyling, 38, Dahlgren, was southbound on North Bream Lane and turned onto Illinois 142 in front of the eastbound motorcycle. Reyling was ticketed for failure to yield. The units did not collide, but in swerving to avoid Reyling, 38-year-old James E. Payne of Eldorado struck a curb and then spun the bike on its side. Payne and a passenger, 33-year-old Stacy M. Payne, were transported from the scene by Litton’s Ambulance.
Illinois State Police
Kenneth D. James, 45, Jonesboro, Ark., was arrested at 1:02 a.m. Friday on a charge of battery.
• Jamie L. Logan, 34, of the 1100 block of Welkins, was arrested at 8:21 p.m. Sunday on a warrant charging failure to appear and driving while license suspended/revoked.