Mt. Vernon Police Department
Matthew C. Krutsinger, 35, Christopher, was arrested at 4:52 p.m. Friday on a warrant charging failure to appear.
• James G. Jennings, 58, of the 800 block of South 24th Street, was arrested at 3:30 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence.
• Shantel B. Barnett, 28, of the 1000 block of South 26th Street, was arrested at 3:33 p.m. Saturday on three counts of forgery.
• John W. Phillips Jr., 49, of the 200 block of Walnut Street, was arrested at 12:07 a.m. Monday on a warrant charging failure to appear.
An employee of a service station in the 100 block of South 44th Street reported at 9:53 a.m. Friday the business had received a counterfeit $10 bill.
• A man reported at 7:20 a.m. Saturday his home in the 1400 block of White Street had been burglarized.
An employee of the Main Street Huck’s store reported at 4:35 p.m. Saturday a drive-off of $43.18.
• A man reported at 9:39 a.m. Saturday the theft of a bicycle from a residence in the 600 block of South 22nd Street.
• A man reported the theft of several items, including a GPS, from a vehicle at 12:52 p.m. Sunday.
• A male juvenile reported at 2:14 p.m. Sunday the theft of a motorcycle from a residence in the 1000 block of Jones Street.
A security officer requested an officer at 12:42 a.m. Saturday to a business in the 1400 block of Salem Road in reference to a patron who was the victim of a hit-and-run accident.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Alyiah Fuller, 17, Sparta, was arrested at 6:05 a.m. Friday on a warrant charging failure to appear.
• Adam J. Barker, 33, of the 16000 block of North Liebengood Road, was arrested at 2:21 p.m. Friday on charges of domestic battery and disorderly conduct.
• Cassandra F. Keele, 20, Charleston, was arrested at 8:10 p.m. Friday on charges of failure to notify authorities of an accident, driving while license suspended/revoked and a warrant charging failure to appear.