---- — Mt. Vernon Police Department
Ryan C. Duncan, 25, of the 700 block of South 10th Street, was arrested at 10:37 p.m. Monday on a warrant charging retail theft.
• Lavell C. Phyfiher, 26, Chicago, was arrested at 2:52 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of obstructing an officer.
Two incidents occurred in the past 24 hours at Sensation Station in the 200 block of Main Street. An employee reported at 7:21 p.m. Monday a male subject took a bottle of alcohol. At 8 a.m. an employee reported an overnight break-in. Entry was gained through a front door glass. Over $500 in merchandise, including liquor and cigarettes, were taken.
• A male caller told police at 6:33 a.m. Monday someone busted out the windshield to a parked car in the 900 block of South 23rd Street.
• A male subject reported at 3:50 p.m. Monday he was assaulted earlier in the day at the intersection of 42nd Street and Broadway.
• A woman reported at 11:22 p.m. Monday a man known to the vicim “shot up” a residence in the 1200 block of South 13th Street and drove away.
A male subject reported at 9:30 a.m. Monday a vehicle was stolen over the weekend from a residence in the 2400 block of Highland View.
• A man told police at 9:55 a.m. Monday a bike was taken from a residence in the 200 block of Opdyke Avenue sometime Sunday.
• Loss prevention personnel at Walmart reported a female customer in custody for alleged shoplifting at 10:07 a.m. Monday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Brenden W. Epperson, 35, Princeton Merce, W. Va., was arrested at 1:19 p.m. Monday on a failure to appear warrant.
• Jason M. Oliver, 29, of the 4200 block of Rose Lane, was arrested at 3:15 a.m. Tuesday on charges of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.