MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Zachary C. Sledge, 24, of the 1200 block of North 13th Street, was arrested Friday at 2:31 a.m. on charges of violation of bail bond, bringing cannabis to a penal institution and manufacture/delivery of cannabis. Bond was set at $23,000.
- Demetrius Hernandez, 19, of the 1000 block of Jones Street, was arrested Friday at 11:15 a.m. on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bond was set at $3,000.
- Kaira S. James, 28, of the 100 block of East Last Street, was arrested Saturday at 9:10 p.m. on charges of reckless driving, reckless conduct and criminal damage to property.
- William R. Haynes, 41, of the 300 block of Castleton Avenue, was arrested Saturday at 10:26 p.m. on a charge of violation of an order of protection. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Richard D. Roach Jr., 37, of the 500 block of South 24th Street, was arrested at 11:09 p.m. Saturday on charge of violation of order of protection with a prior violation of order of protection. Bond was set at $7,500.
- Randall L. White Jr., 18, of the 1100 block of South 26th Street, was arrested Sunday at 3:27 p.m. on a probation violation.
- Daniel C. Loden, 29, of the 900 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested on charges of violation of bail bond and two charges of retail theft. Bond was set at $42,000.
- A resident in the 1000 block of South 13th Street reported a battery at 6:39 p.m. Sunday.
- Police responded to a report of a shoplifter in custody at 7:59 p.m. Sunday at Kroger.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Hank W. Hunsell, 30, of Dubois, was arrested Saturday at 12:22 p.m. on charges of fleeing the scene of an accident with injury or death while driving with a revoked/suspended license, and aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol causing an accident in a school zone causing bodily harm. Bond was set at $25,000.