---- — Mt. Vernon Police Department
Nicole A. Leonard, 32, Thompsonville, was arrested at 12:15 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
• Michael P. Barclay Jr., 33, Waltonville, was arrested at 2:50 p.m. Monday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
• Timothy G. Noe, 36, of the 1000 block of South 21st Street, was arrested at 10:19 p.m. Monday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
A clerk at the Huck’s store on Fairfield Road reported at 5:57 a.m. Monday a door was damaged at the store.
•A man reported at 7:50 a.m. Monday someone tried to break into a residence for the second straight evening in the 1400 block of White Avenue.
• A woman told police at 1:34 p.m. Monday someone used her identification to obtain unemployment benefits.
• An officer found damage to several parked cars at the Short Street Apartments shortly after 1:30 a.m. Tuesday.
A woman reported at 10:55 a.m. Monday a window flare was taken from a parked vehicle in the 100 block of Davidson Avenue.
• A man reported at 2:28 p.m. Monday his wallet was allegedly stolen from a restaurant in the 4400 block of Broadway.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Rodney E. Hayes, 43, Bluford, was arrested at 10:48 a.m. Monday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
• Larry D. Wade, 66, of the 9700 block of Illinois 15, was arrested at 4:05 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
A subject reported at 2:48 p.m. Monday the theft of oil well equipment from a location near North Harmony Lane and Divide Road.