MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Todd Marshall, 46, of the 500 block of Grand Avenue, was arrested at 2:07 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of financial exploitation of an elderly/disabled person between $5,000 and $100,000. Bail was to be set.
- Tamara Clinton, 18, of the 2000 block of Richview Road, was arrested at 12:27 a.m. Thursday on a charge of battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
- Kenosha Edwards, 21, of the 800 block of South 19th Street, was arrested at 1:43 a.m. Thursday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bail was set at $1,500.
- A resident in the 2000 block of Richview Road reported at 12:03 a.m. Thursday that she was the victim of an alleged battery.
- A male caller told police at 12:12 p.m. Wednesday that his residence in the 300 block of North Fourth Street had been burglarized.
- A woman who resides in the 4200 block of Heritage Avenue alleges that her ex-husband took $1,000 from the woman’s checking account sometime over the last three months. The complaint was filed with police at 12:57 p.m. Wednesday.
- A female caller told police at 3:49 p.m. Wednesday that some money came up missing while she was at her place of employment.
- A resident in the 4200 block of Rose Lane told police at 12:03 a.m. Thursday that a radio had been taken from her residence.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Justin R. Marlowe, 28, Opdyke, was arrested at 12:53 a.m. Thursday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bail was set at $5,000.