MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Tyler Fuller, 18, of the 600 block of Fairfield Road, was arrested at 1:49 a.m. Thursday on a charge of driving under the influence. He posted bond and was released.
- Lanita Jones, 38, of the 700 block of Conger Avenue, was arrested at 12:54 p.m. Thursday on a charge of driving without a license. Bail was set at $1,500.
- Charles Wheeler Jr., 58, McLeansboro, was arrested at 1:08 p.m. Thursday on a charge of retail theft.
- Jennifer Johnson, 27, of the 1700 block of South 15th Street, was arrested at 3:30 p.m. Thursday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
- Mallory Ratliff, 20, of the 2700 block of Mannen Avenue, was arrested at 6:15 p.m. Thursday on a charge of retail theft. She posted bond and was released.
- Yvonne Pickett, 31, of the 900 block of Welkins Street, was arrested at 1:01 a.m. Friday on a charge of driving under the influence. She posted bond and was released.
- The manager of a restaurant in the 4200 block of Broadway reported at 9:34 p.m. Wednesday that someone hit a drive-through sign at the restaurant.
- A female subject reported at 11:58 p.m. Wednesday that she was the victim of a battery in the 500 block of Short Street.
- A female requested an officer at 3:37 p.m. Thursday in regard to damage done to her vinyl siding. The woman, wo lives in the 600 block of Park Avenue, stated that roof work was being done at a neighbor’s house and the materials were left in her yard.
- A female caller reported at 1:24 a.m. Friday that she was the victim of an assault at a motel on South 44th Street. Police stated there was no basis for charge and no offense occurred.
- A woman reported at 9:35 a.m. Wednesday that her residence on Cherry Drive had been burglarized sometime Friday night.
- A woman reported at 11:36 p.m. Wednesday from the 1700 block of South 10th Street that her cell phone had been stolen from another location.
- A loss prevention officer of a business at 110 Davidson Avenue reported an adult male was in custody for shoplifting at 12:16 p.m. Thursday.
- A woman was taken into custody at 4:35 p.m. Thursday at a business in the 3400 block of Broadway for alleged shoplifting.