MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Stephine Brown, 28, Dix, was arrested at 10:03 a.m. Friday on a charge of battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
- Nikko Branch, 21, of the 1000 block of South 25th Street, was arrested at 4:48 p.m. Friday on a contempt warrant. He posted bond and was released.
- Timothy Mostyn, 38, of the 1400 block of South 34th Street, was arrested at 10:19 p.m. Friday on a charge of possession of meth manufacturing materials. Bail was set at $15,000.
- Gregory Smith, 37, of the 1300 block of North 13th Street, was arrested at 1:23 a.m. Saturday on charges of DUI, failure to notify police of property damage and violation of an order of protection. Bail on all charges was set at $30,000.
- Ricky Heck II, 31, of the 500 block of Fairfield Road, was arrested at 7:32 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence. He posted bond and was released.
- Khirece Tucker, 21, of the 400 block of Forest Avenue, was arrested at 9:35 a.m. Saturday on a charge of criminal trespass to state property. He posted bond and was released.
- John Lanphier, 29, Oskaloosa, Iowa, was arrested at 9:34 p.m. on a charge of violation of probation.
- Donald J. Thompson, 59, of the 700 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 9:45 p.m. Saturday on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $1,000.
- Lacey Corbett, 28, Bluford, was arrested at 5:42 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked. She posted bond and was released.
- Ricky Benedict, 41, of Westwood Drive, was arrested at 1:40 p.m. Sunday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bail was set at $50,000.
- Caleb Nadolski, 21, of the 16000 block of Illinois 37, was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked. Bail was set at $1,500.
- A woman who lives in the 800 block of Columbia Avenue reported hearing a single gunshot east of her residence at 5:47 a.m. Saturday.
- A male subject told police at 12:15 p.m. Saturday that a neighbor loosened the lug nuts on his vehicle, parked in the 1100 block of South 25th Street, nearly causing the victim to have a wreck while driving.
- Crossroads Community Hospital employees reported at 12:18 a.m. Monday they were treating a male subject who was injured in an alleged battery earlier in the 2700 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.