Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Nkeyda Porter, 30, of the 700 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested at 4:10 p.m. Monday on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- Donald J. Thompson, 59, of the 700 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 5:07 p.m. Monday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Anthony McSwain, 47, Reno, Nev., was arrested at 9:32 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Jesse Lynn Goddard, 45, of the 400 block of South 21st Street, was arrested at 10:06 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Sequoia R. Williams, 19, of the 1300 block of South 28th Street, was arrested at 1:28 a.m. Tuesday on an unspecified warrant.
- James B. Lockwood, 31, of the 15000 block of North County Farm Lane, was arrested at 2:08 a.m. Tuesday on charges of aggravated driving under the influence and obstructing identification.
- A woman told police at 10:26 p.m. Monday that her residence in the 1100 block of Gaskins had been broken into. Upon investigation, police discovered no entry to the home, although a window was damaged in an attempt to gain entry to the residence.
- A man reported at 2:55 p.m. Monday that his wallet was taken out of his vehicle while it was parked in the 500 block of South Ninth Street.
- A man told police at 10:44 a.m. Monday that prescription medications were taken from his residence in the 500 block of Short Street.
- An employee of Ford Square told police at 2:52 p.m. Monday that a vehicle on the sales lot had been damaged by an unknown person.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Andrew Correa, 34, Rockford, was arrested at 12:13 p.m. Monday on a warrant from in-state county.
James G. Snyder, 38, Bonnie, was arrested at 12:36 p.m. Monday on a charge of forging registration.