BENTON - —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Amber H. Walton, 21, Centralia, was arrested at 12:48 p.m. Thursday on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and theft over $500.
- Charles R. Kirk, 48, Woodlawn, was arrested at 3 p.m. Thursday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
- Louis Monroe, 63, of the 3400 block of Veterans Memorial Drive, was arrested at 7:11 p.m. Thursday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
- A woman told police at 10:50 a.m. Thursday that a vehicle was stolen from the 500 block of South 15th Street.
- An employee from Walmart told police at 12:11 p.m. Thursday that a female was in custody for alleged shoplifting.
- A subject calling from a motel in the 300 block of South 44th Street told police at 12:16 p.m. Thursday that a vehicle had been burglarized.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Katrena D. Carter, 30, of the 2000 block of Lamar Avenue, was arrested at 11:16 a.m. Thursday on a charge of violation of bail bond.