MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Carl D. Hardig, 25, of the 800 block of Dewey Avenue, was arrested Monday at 9:13 a.m. on a charge of criminal trespass to land. Bond was set at $1,000 and Hardig was released.
- Johnny D. Rose, 38, of the 2200 block of Cherry Street, was arrested Monday at 11:11 p.m. on a charge of aggravated battery of a child younger than 13/permanently disabled.
- A customer at the TA Truck Stop told police someone siphoned the gas out of his truck at 6:57 a.m. Monday.
- Police responded to a report of a stolen mobile phone at 4:24 p.m. Monday in the 2300 block of Benton Road.
- A resident in the 1000 block of Bell Street told police someone has broken windows out of an apartment building in the area at 6:07 p.m. Monday.
- Police responded to a report of a battery in the 1000 block of Lamar Avenue at 8:14 p.m. Monday.
- A resident in the 1500 block of South Ninth Street told police a group of women with hammers and knives attacked a man at 8:38 p.m. Monday.
- Monday at 11:55 p.m., a resident in the 100 block of East Perkins told police someone broke into their trailer and stole money.
- An employee at Kroger told police someone wrote obscene words on their car at 4:32 a.m. Monday.
- Police responded to a report of a robbery in the 1100 block of South 22nd Street at 9:30 a.m. Monday.
- A resident in the 1700 block of Isabella told police someone broke into the residence and stole medications at 10:13 a.m. Monday.
- Monday at 10:29 a.m., a patient at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center told police someone stole medication from their vehicle while it was parked there.
- A resident in the 1200 block of South 27th Street told police someone broke into her home and stole her debit card at 12:30 p.m. Monday.
- An employee at CVS told police someone tried to submit two fake prescriptions at 1:42 p.m. Monday.
- Police responded to a report of a fight at The Crossing bat at 3:55 p.m. Monday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Tiffany K. Mack, 27, of the 100 block of South 25th Street, was arrested Monday at 1:23 p.m. on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bond was set at $1,500 and Mack was released.