MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Donna M. Krugler, 44, of the 2600 block of 26th Street, was arrested at 7:23 p.m. Friday on a charge of retail theft less than $300.
- Lyle M. Bulliner, 20, of the 2110 block of Perkins Avenue, was arrested at 8:35 p.m. Friday on charges of aggravated battery of a child under the age of 13, bodily harm and for possession of cannabis between 10 and 30 grams.
- Samantha J. Payne, 21, of the 600 block of 19th Street, was arrested at 7:38 p.m. Saturday on a charge of retail theft less than $300. Bond was set at $7,500.
- Heather N. Gaunt, 26, of the 1600 block of Forest Avenue, was arrested at 9:56 p.m. Saturday on a warrant for failure to appear for drug possession. Bond was set at $5,000 and she was released.
- Toriana C. Winston, 31, of the 5600 block of South Emerald Avenue, Chicago, was arrested at 10:01 p.m. Saturday on a charges of criminal trespassing to a residence and trespassing. Bond was set at $1,000 and Winston was released.
- Lashawn D. Golliday, 40, of the 200 block of South 15th Street, was arrested at 1:20 a.m. Sunday on a charge of aggravated domestic battery. Bond was set at $20,000.
- Janea S. Gardner, 18, of the 300 block of South 19th Street, was arrested at 3:38 p.m. Sunday on a charge of aggravated battery in a public place. Bond was set at $15,000.
- Tavon Golliday, 21, of the 900 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at10:49 p.m. Sunday on charges of domestic battery and bodily harm.
- Jessica L. Vaughn, 23, of the 1100 block of Midway Court, Marion, was arrested at 1:04 a.m. Monday on a warrant for failure to appear. Bond was set at $5,000 and she was released.
- Stephen C. Waller, 54, of the 400 block of South Fourth Street, was arrested at 4:39 a.m. Monday on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,000 and he was released.
- Jesse M. Hodges, 52, of the 900 block of State Street, Chester, was arrested at 11:13 a.m. Monday on a charge of driving on a suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,500 and he was released.
- Donta L. Juan Smith, 34, of the 1000 block of Lamar Avenue, was arrested at11:57 p.m. Monday on a charge of violating bond. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Eric Lavandees Howard III, 21, of the 2200 block of Casey Avenue, was arrested at 12:09 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of violating bail. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Tridell Brunson, 36, of the 1000 block of South 13th Street, was arrested at 3 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of resisting and obstructing police. Bond was set at $1,000.
- An employee from Litton Ambulance reported a battery at 5:41 a.m. Monday from 1000 block of 42nd Street.
- A man told police at 7:43 a.m. Monday that he was scratched in the face on two different occassions, once Friday night and another time Sunday night, by a person in the 300 block of Jordan Street.
- A security alarm at the Jefferson County Historical Society went off at 1:24 p.m. Monday in the 1400 block of North 27th Street. Police and an official with the society investigated the building and found no evidence of a break-in nor anything taken. It is unknown why the alarm activated.
- A driver for the American Cab Co. told police he was given a $50 counterfeit bill. The incident was reported at 1:28 p.m. Monday.
- A woman reported an incident in which her four-year-old daughter told her that a man attempted to “grab her” in the 900 blockof South 25th Street around 2:02 p.m. Monday. The man was described as white with a heavy set build and driving a red car.
- A man claimed to see two black males on bicycles with a gun in the 700 block of South 17th Street around 5:57 p.m. Monday.
- A man was playing a drum set in the middle of the road in the 2000 block of College Street on Monday night, according to a noise complaint filed at 7:16 p.m.
- A report of a fight involving numerous people at 24th Street and Perkins Street was reported at 8:22 p.m. Monday.
- A woman told police at 8:38 p.m. Monday that a man driving a white truck pulled up to her residence in the 700 block of South 23rd Street and began asking her 15-year-old daughter “personal questions.” When the girl refused to respond, the man left the area.
- A 14-year-old boy was struck by a man who had exited a white four-door vehicle near the corner of 21st Street and Logan Street, the boy’s mother told police at 8:47 p.m. Monday. She also told police a second man got out of the vehicle carrying a gun but that the two men then left the scene.
- A battery was reported in the 900 block of Casey Avenue at 12:59 a.m. Tuesday.
- A bike was reported stolen from the porch of a house in the 900 block of North Seventh Street at 7:17 a.m. Monday. A bike was left in the place of the one taken.
- A shed was reported broken into in the 2400 block of Casey Avenue at 11:49 a.m. Monday. It did not appear that anything was taken.
- At 12:05 p.m. Monday, a woman reported that her debit card was taken from a residence in the 600 block of Main Street.
- A woman told police someone entered her apartment in the 700 block of Main Street while she was asleep and took $100 and a cell phone. The incident was reported at 1:29 p.m. Monday. According to police reports, the same woman filed a report Sunday of someone entering her apartment while she slept and taking $150.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Roy R. Cochran, 18, of the 2600 block of Franklin Avenue, Odin, was arrested at 3:52 a.m. Saturday on a charge of violating bond. Bond was set at $3,000.
- Carissa L. Johnson, 19, of the 1300 block of Casey Avenue, was arrested at10:23 a.m. Saturday on a charge driving on a suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,500 and she was released.
- Elizabeth A. Walton, 26, of the 1200 block of North Sycamore Street, Centralia, was arrested at 11:03 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence. Bond was set at $3,000 and she was released.
- Guy E. Burton, 19, of the 1400 block of North 11th Street, was arrested at 2:31 p.m. Saturday on charges of driving with a revoked or suspended license, driving under the influence and aggravated DUI.
- Steven K. Russ, 33, of the 400 block of West Gallatin, Vandalia, was arrested at 3:11 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence. Bond was set at $3,000 and he was released.
- A vehicle was reported damaged in the 15800 block of East County Farm Road at 1:10 a.m. Monday.
A vehicle was reported damaged in the 1200 block of West Fifth Street at 8:13 a.m. Tuesday. The incident reportedly occurred the night before.