MT. VERNON — —
- A bike was reported stolen from the porch of a house in the 900 block of North Seventh Street at 7:17 a.m. Monday. A bike was left in the place of the one taken.
- A shed was reported broken into in the 2400 block of Casey Avenue at 11:49 a.m. Monday. It did not appear that anything was taken.
- At 12:05 p.m. Monday, a woman reported that her debit card was taken from a residence in the 600 block of Main Street.
- A woman told police someone entered her apartment in the 700 block of Main Street while she was asleep and took $100 and a cell phone. The incident was reported at 1:29 p.m. Monday. According to police reports, the same woman filed a report Sunday of someone entering her apartment while she slept and taking $150.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Roy R. Cochran, 18, of the 2600 block of Franklin Avenue, Odin, was arrested at 3:52 a.m. Saturday on a charge of violating bond. Bond was set at $3,000.
- Carissa L. Johnson, 19, of the 1300 block of Casey Avenue, was arrested at10:23 a.m. Saturday on a charge driving on a suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,500 and she was released.
- Elizabeth A. Walton, 26, of the 1200 block of North Sycamore Street, Centralia, was arrested at 11:03 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence. Bond was set at $3,000 and she was released.
- Guy E. Burton, 19, of the 1400 block of North 11th Street, was arrested at 2:31 p.m. Saturday on charges of driving with a revoked or suspended license, driving under the influence and aggravated DUI.
- Steven K. Russ, 33, of the 400 block of West Gallatin, Vandalia, was arrested at 3:11 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence. Bond was set at $3,000 and he was released.
- A vehicle was reported damaged in the 15800 block of East County Farm Road at 1:10 a.m. Monday.
A vehicle was reported damaged in the 1200 block of West Fifth Street at 8:13 a.m. Tuesday. The incident reportedly occurred the night before.