MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- James T. Crawford, 22, of the 16500 block of North Illinois 37, was arrested at 8:15 p.m. Monday on a charge of battery. Bond was set at $10,000.
- Tamara D.L. Clinton, 18, of the 2000 block of East Richview Road, was arrested at 8:56 p.m. Monday on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,000.
- Thomas E. Borah II, 47, of the first block of Kincaid Drive, Fairfield, was arrested at 11:22 p.m. Monday on two charges of driving under the influence of alcohol. Bond was set at $6,000.
- Medication and money were reported stolen from a car in the 2000 block of Broadway at 1:34 p.m. Monday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- John Robert Barnett, 41, of the 1100 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested around 11:30 p.m. Monday on charges of driving under the influence of drugs and manufacturing or delivering cannabis between 10 and 30 grams. Bond was set at $3,000.
Jefferson County Fire Protection District
- An unoccupied mobile home, 8017 N. Taft Lane, about two miles southwest of Dodds School, was destroyed in a fire Tuesday morning, a spokesman for the district said. The home was unoccupied at the time of the blaze, which started about 1:30 a.m. and kept firefighters on the scene until 6:41 a.m. No other structures were threatened. The cause is undetermined.