Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Danny W. Green, 41, Woodlawn, was arrested at 2:43 a.m. Saturday on charges of DUI, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- James E. Holenka, 30, of the 800 block of North Sixth Street, was arrested at 9:38 a.m. Saturday on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender.
- April M. Cooper, 29, of the 800 block of Maple Street, was arrested at 11:13 a.m. Saturday on charges of violating probation and resisting arrest.
- Willie J. Smith, 20, of the 600 block of South Sixth Street, was arrested at 5:24 p.m. Saturday on a warrant for failure to appear on a possession of cannabis charge.
- Michael S. Phillips, 33, of the 400 block of North Sixth Street, was arrested at 8:36 p.m. Saturday on a charge of domestic battery. Bail was set at $40,000.
- nohn W. Phillips, 48, of the 16000 block of Illinois 37, was arrested at 7:38 a.m. Monday on charges of meth manufacturing, possession of more than 5 grams of meth, and meth precursor.
- Carolyn E. Duncan, 38, of the 400 block of South 20th Street, was arrested at 7:39 a.m. Monday on charges of meth manufacturing, possession of more than grams of meth, and meth precursor.
- Jordan L. Rivera, 21, of the 1000 block of South 21st Street, was arrested at 1:21 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of domestic battery.
- A woman came to the police department at 9:06 a.m. Monday to report she believes she was the victim of a home repair scam on Friday.
- Police were called to the 800 block of Dewey Avenue at 9:37 p.m. Monday in response to a man at a residence breaking things and in custody of a knife. Officers arrested the man for parole violation.
- A man told police at 9:16 a.m. Monday that a truck parked in the 600 block of South 45th Street had been burglarized overnight.