Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Trevor D. Minor, 37, of the 500 block of Main Street, was arrested at 12:16 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of driving while license revoked.
- Joe D. Buchanan Jr., 34, of the 1000 block of South 17th Street, was arrested at 5:52 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
- An employee of Crossroads Community Hospital told police at 7:56 p.m. Tuesday they were treating a male subject who told emergency room personnel that he was punched in the eye four hours previous to his E.R. visit.
- A woman reported to police at 9:36 a.m. Tuesday her wallet had been stolen while she was shopping at a business in the 4500 block of Broadway.
- A man reported at 9:57 a.m. Tuesday that his debit card number had been stolen.
- An employee of Denny's Restaurant told police at 4 a.m. Wednesday that customers left the restaurant without paying.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- John K. Fleener II, 42, Waltonville, was arrested at 9:40 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of failure to appear on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
Brianna N. Hendricks, 23, Syrmna, Tenn., was arrested at 12:43 a.m. Wednesday on a warrant for failure to appear on a retail theft charge.