MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Debra A. McKinney, 57, of the 700 block of South 10th Street, was arrested at 10:15 a.m. Friday on a failure to appear warrant.
- Lorie L. Hudson, 40, of the 1600 block of South 13th Street, was arrested at 7:24 p.m. Friday on a charge of obstruction of justice.
- Jamilyn P. Durham, 18, of the 700 block of Conger Avenue, was arrested at 10:19 p.m. Sunday on an unspecified warrant.
- Darryl W. Kaufman, 22, Centralia, was arrested at 3:06 a.m. Monday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
- A male caller told police he came home at 1:05 a.m. Saturday to find his residence had been broken into and a television stolen.
- Four people were taken into custody following a report of a man being robbed of $400 at gunpoint at 1:38 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Ninth and Wescott streets. The subjects taken into custody were not listed on the current Jefferson County Justice Center log.
- A female caller told police at 2:28 a.m. Saturday that she was allegedly battered by a woman in the 600 block of Herbert Street.
- Criminal damage was reported to a vehicle in the 400 block of Main Street at 12:17 a.m. Sunday. Reports state shoe polish was painted on the vehicle's window.
- Police are investigating a burglary of a pet shop at the intersection of 12th Street and Veterans Memorial Drive. A woman reported three subjects were trying to break into the business at 6:35 p.m. Friday.
- A resident in the 150 block of Juniper told police at 9:24 p.m. Friday that someone stole a bicycle from the residence.
- A female caller told police at 8:19 a.m. Sunday that someone stole a battery from a vehicle parked in the 2300 block of Perkins Avenue.
- A female attendant at the Huck's store on Main Street reported a drive off of $30.08 at 9:17 a.m. Sunday.
- A subject reported to police at 2:29 p.m. Sunday that a wallet was stolen last Wednesday from a residence in the 2300 block of Logan Street.
- A man left a truck at the 10th Street Huck's store and when he returned at 5 p.m. he discovered the gas tank was almost empty.