MT. VERNON — —
- A motorist reported at 1:30 p.m. Friday her car was struck by another motorist while parked at a business on 42nd Street.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Joshua D. Pitts, 24, Sandoval, was arrested at 8:12 a.m. Friday on charges of driving under the influence of drugs and possession of drug equipment.
- Jessica A. Grigsby, 23, of the 700 block of Conger Avenue, was arrested at 3:56 p.m. Friday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
- Christopher M. Cherry, 27, Mt. Vernon, was arrested at 6:32 p.m. Friday on a charge of theft between $10,000 and $100,000.
- Thomas C. Smalley, 24, of the 1300 block of Hill Street, was arrested at 9 p.m. Friday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Alexander A. Tigner, 23, Buford, Ga., was arrested at 2:02 p.m. Sunday on a charge of forgery.
- A male subject reported at 11:06 p.m. Saturday that his girlfriend was allegedly battered by another woman in the 2000 block of Waltonville Road.
- n An official of the Bluford American Legion told authorities at 12:39 p.m. Monday that someone tried to pry a door open and damaged door hinges at the facility.
- A resident in the 12000 block of East Meadows Drive told authorities at 7:04 a.m. Sunday that during the night someone entered the residence through a window and stole money from a wallet and several rings.
- Jefferson Fire Protection District responded to a flu fire at 6:02 p.m. Saturday in the 16000 block of East Lynchberg Road. Firefighters cleared the scene at 7:05 p.m., according to reports.
- Three area agencies responded to a one-vehicle rollover at 9:36 a.m. Sunday on North Abbott Lane, one mile south of Belle Rive. The vehicle was occupied by four people, but there were no reported injuries.
Illinois State Police
- Brian N. Campbell, 47, of the 600 block of South 21st Street, was arrested at 11:12 p.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Bryan P. Desch, 30, of the 1500 block of Paula Drive, was arrested at 5:30 p.m. Saturday on a failure to appear warrant.