Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Ricky L. Blair, 36, of the 2100 block of Cherry Street, was arrested at 3:03 p.m. Thursday on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Peggy E. Evans, 38, of the 700 block of South 21st Street, was arrested at 9:16 p.m. Thursday on a charge of aggravated domestic battery.
- A man reported 10:24 a.m. Thursday he was the victim of an alleged battery in an ally located behind a business in the 2400 block of Broadway the previous evening.
- A woman reported at 9:28 p.m. Thursday that a family member had allegedly been battered at a residence in the 1500 block of Shawnee Street.
- A woman told police at 3 a.m. Friday that she was allegedly battered by another woman in the 400 block of South 17th Street.
- A woman told police at 7:08 p.m. Thursday that flu medication was taken from her residence in the 1900 block of Lake Street.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Eric S. Pierce, 22, of the 2000 block of Brownsville Road, was arrested at 9:42 a.m. Thursday on a charge of theft between $500 and $10,000.
- Deputies responded to multiple reports of a vehicle in a ditch at 9:05 p.m. Thursday on Illinois 15 near Panzier Lane. No injuries were reported.