Mt. Vernon Police Department
- William R. Stief, 31, homeless, was arrested at 1:22 p.m. Friday on a charge of failure to report as a sex offender.
- Anthony S. Shepherd, 27, of the 700 block of Main Street, was arrested at 7:51 p.m. Friday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Travis T. Taylor, 26, of the 900 block of South 25th Street, was arrested at 11:47 p.m. Friday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Piercy E. Knox, 40, Carlyle, was arrested at 1:19 a.m. Saturday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Nathan W. Page, 24, Woodlawn, was arrested at 1:21 a.m. Saturday on a warrant for violation of bail bond.
- James J. Loman, 21, of the 400 block of North 16th Street, was arrested at 3:50 a.m. Sunday on charges of driving with no license and obstructing a peace officer.
- A woman told police at 11:39 p.m. Saturday she ran off a male subject in her kitchen at her residence in the 1800 block of Waltonville Road. The male subject exited the home through the back door, but his mode of travel was unknown. Police searched the area but did not locate the man.
- A woman told police at 11:29 a.m. Friday that she discovered a jar of coins from her residence in the 2500 block of College Street after a man claiming to be with a tree trimming service from Benton had visited the home earlier.
- A man told police at 10:23 a.m. Saturday that someone tried to break into a shed at his residence overnight.
- A woman reported at 11:11 p.m. Saturday that her vehicle was struck at a motel on Potomac Boulevard while she was working.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Mark D. Smith, 28, of the 9000 block of Illinois 37, was arrested at 1:50 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Jeffery P. Lind, 24, Waltonville, was arrested at 4:40 a.m. Sunday on a charge of battery.
- Chad D. Coyle, 26, of the 400 block of Perkins Avenue, was arrested at 4:44 a.m. Sunday on charges of battery, driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, and possession of cannabis between 2.5 and 10 grams.
- A resident in the 14400 block of North Paul Lane, Bluford, told the sheriff's department at 12:37 p.m. Monday that a checkbook belonging to a non-profit organization was stolen from her residence.
- A woman was transported to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center following an accident at 4:44 a.m. Sunday on Interstate 64 at mile post 71. Police say the woman was ran off the interstate by a semi driver. She complained of neck pain at the scene and was transported to the hospital by Litton's Ambulance.