Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Jorge Gonzalez, 21, of the 700 block of South Eighth Street, was arrested at 9:56 a.m. Saturday on a warrant violation and a charge of possession of cannabis.
- Jonathon C. Kaufman, 21, of the 8200 block of Seven Oaks Road, was arrested at 2:14 a.m. Saturday on charges of driving under the influence and theft of a motor vehicle.
- Stephon R. Taylor, 28, of the 2200 block of Brownsville Road, was arrested at 3:47 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Shantiva Stevenson, 19, of the 800 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 12:43 a.m. Sunday on a Hamilton County warrant.
- Russell A. Brown, 24, of the 800 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 12:51 a.m. Sunday on charges of aggravated robbery and felon possession of a weapon.
- Katherine E. Scott, 23, of the 10000 block of Richview Road, was arrested at 1:10 a.m. Sunday on a charge of retail theft.
- Amy L. Rush, 26, Enfield, was arrested at 3:51 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Bryan K. Haynes, 51, of the 800 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 4:01 a.m. Sunday on a charge of aggravated domestic battery.
- Billy L. Morgan, 41, of the 10500 block of Davis Road, was arrested at 9:38 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license revoked/suspended.
- Dennis Ray Boss Jr., 39, Salem, was arrested at 10:28 p.m. Sunday on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- An employee of a beauty salon in the 100 block of Davidson Avenue that a male exposed himself while a female stylist was finishing the man’s haircut at 2:38 p.m. Sunday.
- Several callers reported hearing gunshots in the 800 block of Harrison Avenue about 11:30 p.m. Sunday.
- A female told police at 12:02 p.m. Saturday that her wallet was stolen while inside a fraternal organization in the 800 block of Main Street.
- An employee of a store in Times Square Mall told authorities at 2:34 p.m. Saturday that a female took two items from the business. The woman was later arrested for shoplifting.
- A woman told police at 8 p.m. Saturday that while in a verbal dispute with a man at the intersection of 23rd Street and Forest Avenue, he pulled a gun on her and stole $600.
- An employee of Walmart reported at 12:48 a.m. Sunday that a female left the store without paying for merchandise. The woman was located and taken into custody.
- A woman told police at 6:57 a.m. Sunday that her residence in the 2400 block of Perkins Avenue had been burglarized.
- A motorist reported a single-vehicle accident at 2:18 a.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of Veterans Memorial Drive. Police logs indicate a SUV was in a ditch. The driver was taken into custody by police.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Holly Stewart, 27, of the 1600 block of Forest Avenue, was arrested at noon Saturday on a charge of violation of probation.
- Tony Pierce, 40, Belle Rive, was arrested at 8:51 a.m. Saturday on a body attachment warrant.
Dylan L. Edmison, 18, Opdyke, was arrested at 4:16 p.m. Sunday on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and unlawful restraint.