MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Kellie D. Copeland, 27, of the 1700 block of Main Street, was arrested at 8:55 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of violating bail. Bond was set at $100 and she was released.
- Timothy W. Ladd, 24, of the 3400 block of Nature Trail Lane, was arrested at 10:23 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of retail theft. Bond was set at $1,000 and he was released.
- Brooke A. Braden, 25, of the 700 block of Main Street, was arrested at 11:36 p.m. Tuesday on a warrant for failure to appear. Bond was set at $5,000.
- James E. Davis, 31, of the 4000 block of Willow Springs, was arrested at 2:01 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,000.
- Lorie L. Hudson, 39, of the 1600 block of South 13th Street, was arrested at 2:01 a.m. Wednesday on charges of criminal trespassing to land and obstruction. Bond was at $1,000 for each charge.
- A drug-related incident near Casey Middle School was reported Tuesday at 9:46 a.m. No other details were provided by police.
- An emergency room employee at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center called police to report a battery at 11:32 a.m. Tuesday.
- A fight at the corner of 20th Street and Cherry Street was reported at 4:54 p.m. Tuesday.
- A woman told police that someone threw a brick through the window of her relative’s sport utility vehicle.
- A residential theft in the 100 block of North Sixth Street was reported at 8:33 a.m. Tuesday.
- A gas can was reported stolen from a porch in the 600 block of South 18 Street at 9:24 a.m. Tuesday.
- An employee at Kroger reported a shoplifting at 8:28 p.m. Tuesday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Police and emergency crews responded to a two-vehicle wreck with injuries Tuesday around 8 p.m. on Ill. Highway 15 in Woodlawn. No other information regarding the injuries was available.