MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Jared A. Cato, 31, of Cottonwood Drive, Mt. Vernon, was arrested at 1:48 a.m. Friday on charges of aggravated driving under the influence and driving with a suspended or revoked driver’s license. Bond was set at $75,000.
- Jesse Dylan Glover, 20, of the 400 block of South 19th Street, Mt. Vernon, was arrested Friday at 10:01 p.m. on a charge of violation of bail. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Nicholas P. Duncan, 19, of the 1000 block of Oakland Avenue, Mt. Vernon, was arrested Saturday at 11:59 a.m. on a charge of aggravated domestic battery.
- Christopher Cobb, 20, of the 400 block of Perkins Avenue, Mt. Vernon, was arrested at 9 p.m. Saturday on a charge of violation of bail. Bond was set at $3,000.
- A vehicle was apparently stolen from the 1000 block of South 19th Street. At 6:21 a.m. Monday, a man told police he discovered the vehicle missing upon waking up.
- A woman told police at 6:30 a.m. Monday that someone had stolen several undisclosed items from her residence in the 2700 block of Cherry Street.
- An employee at Kroger reported a shoplifting to police at 1:30 p.m. Monday.
- Police responded to a report at 6:31 p.m. Sunday of four juveniles walking into a condemned house on the corner of 20th and Cherry streets but found no one there upon arrival.
- A fence located in the back of a house in the 1000 block of South 26th Street was damaged sometime while the occupant was out of town, she told police at 7:51 p.m. Sunday.
- A man told police at 8:37 p.m. Sunday that the windshield of his car was cracked when “kids” threw a rock at it while he was driving near the intersection of 22nd and Logan streets.
- Police took a complaint at 10:10 p.m. Sunday from a woman claiming a man with a walking stick in the 200 block of South 15th Street “keeps hitting” her with it and refuses to stop.
- At 12:20 a.m. Monday, a man reported that a person slashed a tire on his vehicle located in the 700 block of South 25th Street. The same man called three hours later to say that two more tires had been slashed.