- A motorist reported that a leased car had been damaged while she was parked at a business in the 600 block of South 42nd Street.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Alvin G. Chelf, 42, Bonnie, was arrested at 3:19 a.m. Saturday on charges of possession of meth, possession of drug paraphernalia, and obstruction of justice.
- Emmanuel F. Williams, 39, of the 300 block of South Fourth Street, was arrested at 7:08 p.m. Sunday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
- Thomas G. Coleman, 23, Texico, was arrested at 8:08 p.m. Sunday on charges of driving with an expired license and operation of an uninsured vehicle.
- Officers were requested to a business in the 10700 block of Wells Bypass after the owners discovered that several checks had been stolen.