MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- William F. Zinke, 49, of the first block of Cherry Drive, was arrested at 3:10 a.m. Monday on a charge of driving under the influence. Bond was set at $3,000 and Zinke was released.
- David Alan Garden, 21, of the 15500 block of East Old Fairfield Road, was arrested at 1:33 p.m. Monday on charges of violation of bail and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Danny R. Brown, 40, of the 300 block of South Marshall Street, McLeansboro, was arrested at 2:05 p.m. Monday on a charge of possession of methamphetamine making materials less than 75 grams. Bond was set at $1,000 and Brown was released.
- Robert E. Coulson II, 30, of the 2400 block of Casey Avenue, was arrested at 5:22 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving on a suspended license. Bond was set at $1,500 and Coulson was released.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Mark L. Long Jr., 25, of the 700 block of Hill Road, Casyville, was arrested at 12:01 a.m. Monday on a warrant for failure to appear. Bond was set at $3,000.
- Trinity R. Albritton, 19, of the 800 block of Buffalo Lane, was arrested at 4:07 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving on a suspended license. Bond was set at $1,500 and Albritton was released.
- Jeffrey L. Poston, 27, of the 13900 block of North Parkland Lane, was arrested at 5:22 p.m. Monday on a warrant for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500 and Poston was released.
- Police said someone put a “soda bottle bomb” in a man’s mailbox in the 15200 block of North Morton Lane Tuesday morning. Police said there was little damage to the mailbox.
- An inmate of the Jefferson County Justice Center was taken to the Good Samaritan Regional Health Center for an alleged battery Tuesday at 12:05 a.m., according to police reports.
- Police received a report of criminal damage in the 400 block of North Main Street in Woodlawn at 9:10 a.m. Monday.
- Undisclosed items were reported stolen from a garage in the 200 block of West Hickory Street in Bluford at 3:43 p.m. Monday.
- A home in the 19000 block of East Malecki Road was reported burglarized at 6:21 p.m. Monday.
- A burglary was reported in the 400 block of Allen Street, Bonnie, at 2:17 p.m. Monday.