Mt. Vernon Police Department
Charles C. Monaghan, 53, of the 600 block of Harrison Street, was arrested at 2:02 p.m. Friday on a charge of obstructing an officer.
• Stephen L. Broadway, 43, of the 800 block of South 19th Street, was arrested at 7:42 p.m. Saturday on a Franklin County warrant for violation of bail bond.
• Aaron L. Sanders, 21, of the 800 block of South 17th Street, was arrested at 10:47 p.m. Saturday on a charge of driving on a suspended/revoked license.
• Cameal Derixson, 31, of the 500 block of Broadway, was arrested at 5:17 a.m. Sunday on a charge of criminal trespass to land.
Two people were injured in a two-vehicle accident at 3:47 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Prairie Avenue. An adult complained of back pain and an infant was injured, and taken to Crossroads Community Hospital, according to police logs.
• An employee of the Second Street Huck’s location reported a male subject ran into the side of the business at 11:28 a.m. Sunday.
• Two people were taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center following a two-vehicle accident at 4 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of 27th and Jones streets. No other information was available at deadline.
A woman reported carrying her child inside to a residence in the 800 block of Apricot and when she returned, several items had been stolen from a vehicle.
The manager of Holiday Inn on Potomac Boulevard requested the fire department at 9:54 a.m. Sunday when an elevator stalled and several subjects were inside. The occupants were released at 10:14 a.m., according to police logs.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Jerry L. Tarpley, 58, West Salem, was arrested at 3:08 p.m. Friday on a charge of aggravated battery.
• Jessica A. Ridgeway, 30, Nason, was arrested at 9:38 a.m. Saturday on a Franklin County warrant charging violation of probation.
• William G. Taylor, 43, Belle Rive, was arrested at 3:12 p.m. Saturday on charges of violation of bail bond and driving with no license.
• Dylan C. Bruns, 17, Evergreen Place, was arrested at 11:28 p.m. Saturday on charges of endangering the life/safety/health of a child and aggravated domestic battery.
• Crystal A. Reed, 43, of the 800 block of Dewey, was arrested at 9:52 p.m. Sunday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
A business owner in the 2200 block of Benton Road reported at 7:36 a.m. Sunday the business had been broken into overnight.
• Two vehicles were reportedly broken into some time before 1:40 p.m. Sunday in the 13000 block of East Nolan Road.
Illinois State Police
Madison E. Willer, 17, Plainfield, was arrested at 7:28 p.m. Saturday on a charge of unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Alvin K. Dent, 18, address unknown, was arrested at 9 p.m. Saturday on a charge of possession of cannabis between 30 and 500 grams.
• Tanzaleus L. Cook, 18, Naperville, was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Saturday on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of cannabis between 30 and 500 grams.
• Benjamin E. Pigg, 39, of the 15000 block of East Windsong Road, was arrested at 12:28 a.m. Sunday on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence of alcohol and driving while license suspended/revoked.
Ina Police Department
Donald R. Keip, 38, of the 17000 block of E. Marlow Road, was arrested at 6:17 p.m. Saturday on a charge of direct criminal contempt.