Mt. Vernon Police Department
Charles C. Monaghan, 53, of the 600 block of Harrison Street, was arrested at 2:02 p.m. Friday on a charge of obstructing an officer.
• Stephen L. Broadway, 43, of the 800 block of South 19th Street, was arrested at 7:42 p.m. Saturday on a Franklin County warrant for violation of bail bond.
• Aaron L. Sanders, 21, of the 800 block of South 17th Street, was arrested at 10:47 p.m. Saturday on a charge of driving on a suspended/revoked license.
• Cameal Derixson, 31, of the 500 block of Broadway, was arrested at 5:17 a.m. Sunday on a charge of criminal trespass to land.
Two people were injured in a two-vehicle accident at 3:47 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Prairie Avenue. An adult complained of back pain and an infant was injured, and taken to Crossroads Community Hospital, according to police logs.
• An employee of the Second Street Huck’s location reported a male subject ran into the side of the business at 11:28 a.m. Sunday.
• Two people were taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center following a two-vehicle accident at 4 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of 27th and Jones streets. No other information was available at deadline.
A woman reported carrying her child inside to a residence in the 800 block of Apricot and when she returned, several items had been stolen from a vehicle.
The manager of Holiday Inn on Potomac Boulevard requested the fire department at 9:54 a.m. Sunday when an elevator stalled and several subjects were inside. The occupants were released at 10:14 a.m., according to police logs.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Jerry L. Tarpley, 58, West Salem, was arrested at 3:08 p.m. Friday on a charge of aggravated battery.
• Jessica A. Ridgeway, 30, Nason, was arrested at 9:38 a.m. Saturday on a Franklin County warrant charging violation of probation.