MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Kyle Dalvaz Gant, 22, of the 700 block of South 18th Street, was arrested at 12:55 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving on a suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,500 and Gant was released.
- Shailyn Renee Cummings, 18, of the 700 block of South 19th Street, was arrested at 5:20 p.m. Wednesday on charges of aggravated domestic battery, reckless driving and leaving the scene.
- Charles C. Monaghan, 52, of the 600 block of Harrison Street, was arrested at 6:39 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of resisting a police office or correctional officer. Bond was set at $1,000.
- William F. Zinke, 49, of the first block of Cherry Drive, was arrested at 11:31 p.m. Wednesday on two charges of possession of a controlled substance. Bond was set at $10,000 and Zinke was released.
- Jamarco Foulks, 25, of the 1600 block of South 12th Street, was arrested at 2:54 a.m. Thursday on charges of violation of bail and manufacturing or delivering cannabis between 10 and 30 grams.
- Molly A. Ledbetter, 20, of the 17000 block of North Illinois Highway 37, was arrested at 3:13 a.m. Thursday on charges of aggravated battery and obstructing a police officer.
- Police were investigating a hit and run that left one person with a possible leg injury in the 700 block of Conger Avenue Wednesday, according to police reports. The driver was described as a black female driving a black vehicle with a broken rear window.
- Police received a report of a theft of undisclosed items in the 300 block of South Seventh Street at 9:48 a.m. Wednesday.
- A house in the 100 block of Opdyke Avenue was reported burglarized at 12 p.m. Wednesday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Brandon J. Arnold, 20, of the 2400 block of College Street, was arrested at 9:34 p.m. Wednesday on an original arrest warrant for criminal trespass to land. Bond was set at $1,500 and Arnold was released.
- Chad A. Wilson, 20, of the 14600 block of East Rosewood Road, Texico, was arrested Thursday on charges of driving under the influence, reckless driving and criminal damage to property.