MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Jermaine Edward Hopkins, 21, of the 600 block of Herbert Street, was arrested at 3:13 p.m. Thursday on a charge of aggravated discharge of a firearm.
- Noel L. Baldwin, 52, of the 400 block of 16th Street, Cairo, was arrested at 6:53 p.m. Thursday on a charge of driving with a suspended license. Bond was set at $1,500 and Baldwin was released.
- Dustin DeWayne Prater, 21, of the 1200 block of South 25th Street, was arrested at 7:23 p.m. Thursday on a charge of aggravated battery.
- Robert A. Carrano, 39, of the 1200 block of South 25th Street, was arrested 8:31 p.m. Thursday on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,000.
- Carissa L. Johnson, 19, of the 1300 block of Casey Avenue, was arrested at 8:43 p.m. Thursday on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,000 and Johnson was released.
- Joshua Ryan Williams, 22, of the 500 block of South 20th Street, was arrested at 9:33 p.m. Thursday on a charge of aggravated intimidation of a police officer.
- Ashton T. Harper, 18, of the 300 block of Castleton Avenue, was arrested at 3:21 a.m. Friday on a charge of violation of bail.
- A woman told police that her son was threatened by another juvenile with a knife while he was walking home from Casey Middle School on Thursday.
- Police responded to a report of a fight involving about 25 people at 25th Street and Jones Street around 6:15 p.m.
- Police received a report of a man pulling a gun on another man at 20th Street and Logan Street around 6:58 p.m. Thursday.
- An illegal burn was reported in the alley between the streets of 20th and 21st Thursday at 7:27 p.m.
- A trespasser was reported staying in an abandoned house in the 600 block of Harrison Street. Police removed the man but witnesses told police he was later seen causing a disturbance at another residence in the same block.
- A Banterra Bank employee reported receiving a counterfeit $20 bill Thursday at 9:48 a.m.