MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Stephine Brown, 28, Dix, was arrested at 10:03 a.m. Friday on a charge of battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
- Nikko Branch, 21, of the 1000 block of South 25th Street, was arrested at 4:48 p.m. Friday on a contempt warrant. He posted bond and was released.
- Timothy Mostyn, 38, of the 1400 block of South 34th Street, was arrested at 10:19 p.m. Friday on a charge of possession of meth manufacturing materials. Bail was set at $15,000.
- Gregory Smith, 37, of the 1300 block of North 13th Street, was arrested at 1:23 a.m. Saturday on charges of DUI, failure to notify police of property damage and violation of an order of protection. Bail on all charges was set at $30,000.
- Ricky Heck II, 31, of the 500 block of Fairfield Road, was arrested at 7:32 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence. He posted bond and was released.
- Khirece Tucker, 21, of the 400 block of Forest Avenue, was arrested at 9:35 a.m. Saturday on a charge of criminal trespass to state property. He posted bond and was released.
- John Lanphier, 29, Oskaloosa, Iowa, was arrested at 9:34 p.m. on a charge of violation of probation.
- Donald J. Thompson, 59, of the 700 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 9:45 p.m. Saturday on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $1,000.
- Lacey Corbett, 28, Bluford, was arrested at 5:42 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked. She posted bond and was released.
- Ricky Benedict, 41, of Westwood Drive, was arrested at 1:40 p.m. Sunday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bail was set at $50,000.
- Caleb Nadolski, 21, of the 16000 block of Illinois 37, was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked. Bail was set at $1,500.
- A woman who lives in the 800 block of Columbia Avenue reported hearing a single gunshot east of her residence at 5:47 a.m. Saturday.
- A male subject told police at 12:15 p.m. Saturday that a neighbor loosened the lug nuts on his vehicle, parked in the 1100 block of South 25th Street, nearly causing the victim to have a wreck while driving.
- Crossroads Community Hospital employees reported at 12:18 a.m. Monday they were treating a male subject who was injured in an alleged battery earlier in the 2700 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
- A female caller told police at 6:38 p.m. Friday that a family member took the keys and drove her vehicle without permission.
- A resident in the 4300 block of Lilac Lane told police at 1:38 p.m. Saturday that items had been stolen from her residence the previous evening.
- A male subject requested an officer at 9:36 p.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of College Avenue due to another subject taking his cell phone.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Mark Cain, 58, Belle Rive, was arrested at 1:36 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence. He posted bond and was released.
- William Weccele, 52, Carmi, was arrested at 12:10 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked. He posted bond and was released.
- A caller from Dix told police that someone took a ring valued at $1,000 sometime before 4:45 p.m. Friday.
- A storage locker in the 10700 block of North Wells Bypass Lane was broken into sometime before 11 a.m. on Monday. According to police logs, 15 more lockers may have been broken into.
- A double wide mobile home in the 23000 block of North Post Oak Lane in Walnut Hill was destroyed by fire shortly before 2 a.m. Sunday. The mobile home was believed to be vacant. Centralia Fire Department was called to extinguish the fire.
Illinois State Police
- Shirley Akin, 46, Belle Rive, was arrested at 4:57 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence. She posted bond and was released.