Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Dakota L. Sullivan, 24, McLeansboro, was arrested at 6:05 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of retail theft.
- Haley Stocke, 19, Enfield, was arrested at 6:07 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of retail theft.
- Crystal M. Powell, 29, of the 400 block of Opdyke Avenue, was arrested at 11:59 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Lamar R. Bennett, 21, Kansas City, Mo., was arrested at 3:14 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bail was set at $7,500.
- An employee of a bank in the 3500 block of Broadway told police at 8:40 a.m. Tuesday that they had received a counterfeit bill.
- An anonymous caller told police at 5:12 a.m. Tuesday that it appeared a male subject was attempting to take items from a condemned residence in the 500 block of Bell. Police stated the house was secure.
- An employee of the Hucks store in the 3300 block of Broadway reported a drive-off of $25.01 at 12:25 p.m. Tuesday.
- Loss prevention personnel at Walmart told police at 5:18 p.m. Tuesday that two females were in custody for alleged shoplifting.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Bryan K. Woods, 22, of the 19000 block of North Village Lane, was arrested at 6:14 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bail was set at $3,000.
- Richard W. Hanson, 33, Makanda, was arrested at 8:14 p.m. Tuesday on charges of criminal damage to state supported property and failing to register as a sex offender. Bail was set at $9,500.
Ina Police Department
- Shwana L. Hart, 40, Benton, was arrested at 12:18 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving while license suspended. Bail was set at $1,500.